What's new
What's new

Machine shop liquidation sale !!

srx1000

Plastic
Complete contents of this shop must go. All machines are in pristine condition,I have all available tooling and accessories and are AMERICAN MADE !!! Too much tooling, measuring tools and inspection equipment to mention. Pictures included will give you a smallDSCN2150.jpg idea of what is available.
I am hoping to sell everything to one buyer..... If this does not happen, I will take offers on individual machines, tools or other equipment. To see better pictures and a more complete viewing of what is available, please go to the craigslist link provided. Thank you for your interest. Machine shop liquidation sale - tools - by owner - sale
DSCN2154.jpgDSCN2152.jpgDSCN2142 (1).jpgDSCN2159.jpg

If anyone is remote and wants me to swing by to check anything out, let me know - I'm fairly local to this shop based on the posting. No clue who the seller is, before anyone asks.

If anyone is remote and wants me to swing by to check anything out, let me know - I'm fairly local to this shop based on the posting. No clue who the seller is, before anyone asks.

The d sized prints hanging up on both sides of the milling machine might prove
a clue.

So tempting...

If you don't sell the package I'd be interested in the Monarch although I have to run the purchase by the war department

T Degenhart,
Keep your day job, you'll never make it as a P.I. Please do not call or try to contact Mr. Morelli, he is not the seller !!!
If anyone wants to contact me, please do so through this forum.
Thanks, Mike

Back