What's new
What's new

Machinery Movers

JohnnyTool

Plastic
i just had this company move my machines by far the best movers out there in California .. you cant bet there rates are the level of expertise these guys have .. if any one is looking are knows any one who need some machines to be moved please contact me so i can go ahead and send you there way !!

Johnnytool,

Can I assume the name of the company is Machinery Movers?

Can you give us an an address?

What did you have them move and how much did they charge.

Thanks!

Chuck
Burbank, CA

I sent you a PM with all the info the company called D & J also if any one need space to store there machines i got room in my wear house let me know thanks !
Happy machining !

Yep, I am sure many would like you to post the name. I have a few not to use. Had one guy take the long way around (added an hour) and stop for lunch, and then round his time up to the next full hour. I knew this because he talked a little too loud on his cell phone.

Hi could you please pm the info for Machinery movers, also if anyone has any information about other movers in Southern California good or .... that would be great.

Thanks,

Hi could you please pm the info for Machinery movers, also if anyone has any information about other movers in Southern California good or .... that would be great.

Thanks,

I use a one man band. His name is Gabriel and his number is 562 665-8088 ( G.H Machinery Movers )

He has a flat bed with crane and his sweet spot is the one or two machine move. He is fully insured and if you catch him when he is slow his prices are seriously low. He is moving a Tree and 10EE monarch for me on Thursday. He covers the So Cal area.

For large moves I use Allied Machine Movers. Top Notch group there and they moved my factory of 25 years in a half a day. They don't get out of bed though for under $1K

Jason

Jason,

I also had great moves with Gabriel and Allied.

Allied moved my entire shop about 5 years ago, very painless.

Had good results with Southern California Machinery Movers as well.

Often it depends on where the machine is, the less mileage they have
to go, the less you pay.

Here is Gabriel in action moving my 5000# Pacemaker.

Chuck
Burbank, CA

Attachments

• IMG_7580.jpg
    IMG_7580.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 2,172
Nice, I remember stressing out when Allied had my traveling head die cutter 5 feet in the air ( 6000 pounds ) and the guy told me to go sit down on the curb and chill out. He was right, I was just getting in the way.

That is Gabriel's truck! one or two machines on that thing and he is good to go.

Thumbs up for both those companies.

I use a one man band. His name is Gabriel and his number is 562 665-8088 ( G.H Machinery Movers )

He has a flat bed with crane and his sweet spot is the one or two machine move. He is fully insured and if you catch him when he is slow his prices are seriously low. He is moving a Tree and 10EE monarch for me on Thursday. He covers the So Cal area.

For large moves I use Allied Machine Movers. Top Notch group there and they moved my factory of 25 years in a half a day. They don't get out of bed though for under $1K

Jason

Is there another Gabriel with a flat bed crane truck in Southern California? I use GMC Machinery Moving based in West Covina (626) 915-6156 guy's name is Gabriel Ceballos. I think his limit will be about 4,000 pounds but he has the best prices of anyone I have used.

Jason

Is there another Gabriel with a flat bed crane truck in Southern California? I use GMC Machinery Moving based in West Covina (626) 915-6156 guy's name is Gabriel Ceballos. I think his limit will be about 4,000 pounds but he has the best prices of anyone I have used.
Just looked at the picture, that is the Gabriel I use, he must have another phone number or changed it.

Here is Gabriel in action moving my 5000# Pacemaker.

Holy crap! Is it just me, or is that I-beam flexing?!! I wouldn't have tried that lift with such a setup. The last time I moved a lathe like that, I only lifted it enough to get it onto 6x6s and had a flatbed wrecker drag it up and on. Suspending such a lathe on that rig would've made me a little more than nervous. Gabriel's got some faith in his equipment (and a set of cast iron cajones.)

Holy crap! Is it just me, or is that I-beam flexing?!! I wouldn't have tried that lift with such a setup. The last time I moved a lathe like that, I only lifted it enough to get it onto 6x6s and had a flatbed wrecker drag it up and on. Suspending such a lathe on that rig would've made me a little more than nervous. Gabriel's got some faith in his equipment (and a set of cast iron cajones.)

I felt the same way with my die cutter at that altitude. The move for me got bumped till Friday I will snap some updated photos. He is lifting a tree 2uvr and a Monarch 10EE

I forgot to bring home my camera, so no pics, but just a follow up that Gabriel did a stellar job today. $400 to move two machine 50 miles. He didn't even break a sweat.

No...

No, it's not flexing. If you're comparing it to the Z-line, it's because the Z-line return-side cable has no tension on it. If he was unloading, that side of the line would be pulled up tight.

That's about 10,000lb wire rope, and he's got two falls, so 20,000lb working limit, and the hoist structure looks to be good for at least 12,000lbs, so that Pacemaker is in good hands. Good to see a guy who believes in blocking tires. Nice rig.

The movers you had mentioned is> D&J Machine Movers, 1079 E Edna Pl. Covina Ca. 91724< contact Darrin (626) 252-1553, John (626)893-3101... John is semi retired, Darrin operates DandJMachineMovers.com (web site). They move machinery local, interstate, or international. short or long term warehousing. Shipping and distribution..JOHN NADOLSKI

I have used Gabriel numerous times and he is excellent and his prices are good.

the
Nice, I remember stressing out when Allied had my traveling head die cutter 5 feet in the air ( 6000 pounds ) and the guy told me to go sit down on the curb and chill out. He was right, I was just getting in the way.

That is Gabriel's truck! one or two machines on that thing and he is good to go.

Thumbs up for both those companies.

I have used Gabriel numerous times and he is excellent and his prices are good.

the

Gabriel loaded the semi for me when I moved from Southern California to Virginia. Unfortunately he would not fly back with me to unload. The guys on this end handled stuff real rough and some of the machines still aren't
working right 3 years later. I went through a half dozen movers before I found Gabriel, guy works fast and cheap, he is the best I have seen by a long shot.

I am wondering what is considered a good price. I just looked back at my quote from MV riggers in Albany, OR to pick up a No.4 Cincinnati horizontal with HD vert head in Grants Pass and bring it to their place in Albany, OR. A trip of 180 miles. The cost was $3260. For the 600 mile trip from there to the local shipping depot it was another $1155 for a total of $4415 to move one machine 600 miles. And I would still need to pick it up in San Jose and get it home. Was quoted another $1500 for that. So $5915 all told. I took a different route as this was a fun home machine and I didn't want that type of investment in a spare time project and saved a few thousand dollars.

And if you think 5000lbs floating on a crane is scary check out nearly 12k. I also was apprehensive as hell but these guys had it done and installed in like 30 minutes no hiccups, smooth as can be. Fantastic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RaL6o5vthY

I am in a different part of the country, but the guys I had move my 24k lb router were very good. I used them in the past and both times they handled things very well. Ozark Crane out of Joplin MO. Big crane and operator of course, a forklift, big metal plates to crib up to the floor, power lines in close proximity, 3 other riggers on the ground. $2400 for 5.5 hrs including windshield time. From the time the truck showed up with the machine in place was under 1.5 hrs.

Will these machinery moving companies load a sizable milling machine on to *your* trailer for a reasonable price?

Back