What's new
What's new

Makino RMC55 A10 CNC Machining Center - Needs Work - $3500

curleysracecars

Aluminum
Hey all,
I got this machine last year with a tool changer issue. It will go to execute the tool change but will not cycle the actual tool changing arm. I have spent a little time with it, but not enough to get it figured out. I have used it for 3 small projects, mainly getting used to using the control along with Fusion 360.

This past week I fired it up and it appears to have lost its memory board. The control displays, "Alarm 910 RAM Parity". From my bit of research, it seems to be memory based or possibly a power supply issue. I have all parameters backed up, but have not cleared the memory upon start up.

These are neat little machines and extremely stout. There is a LOT of iron that makes up the castings and such. Weighs nearly 7000 lbs. Small footprint, 3 phase power (11 amps kva), and uses CAT40 tooling. Fanuc 0M control. Wondering if someone may be interested in the machine before I send it off to the pile.

Pictures are below. Video of machine running are available as well. Please email any questions to [email protected]

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_6747.jpg
    IMG_6747.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 364
  • IMG_6744.jpg
    IMG_6744.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 494
The machine is located in Idaho, at my residence. I just realized my old California location was displaying, but have since fixed that issue. Sorry for any confusion.

I reloaded the parameters last night, and the machine seems to be working well. I will try to send a program to it today via PC-DNC and see what happens. Does $5000 seem like a reasonable price if its back up and running?

Back