What's new
What's new

Master Machine Tool -Cutting heads/ Feedtables

timsmith

Plastic
(2) Complete X,Y feedtables , air operated which can converted to manual. 10 hp machining heads with a 50 taper. Units machined Aluminum.
Both for $3000.00
FOB-Savannah,Ga
7395a8bcd48e3440c3fb009bd400af92.jpg
ec6ab72d605c081f99c0b2a7fcdda240.jpg
febd301058f9e4ca9882fdacbf8ede01.jpg
03ebe071b7d6401fe61aa8f86471f4c2.jpg

I think the lack of sales is do to the higher freight cost's associated with your location.

I'm located in Savannah,Ga. and to the right buyer may consider splitting freight costs.

...And yet, your location says "Aland Islands"

so until I inquired, no one knew just where you and/or the machinery for sale is located eh ?

In the guys defense from the first time I saw this post and there were no replies it did say Savannah. Idk where you got Aland islands from?

Edit I see you got that from his account information. But still savanna Georgia was listed in the post.

Honestly I don't remember exactly where in the post but it was there. I remember just because I'm from Georgia and usually bookmark stuff for sale in my head. I would have had no interest had it not said savannah.

Well hidden. Bottom left corner of first picture. The insert image inline part of posting pictures usually requires editing to make sure all the information is easily visible.

Odd. I'm also using firefox. In your post quote the location still shows up at the lower left of the picture, the price at the upper left.

Back