What's new
What's new

another E Bay......pay pal question...

dvice

Hot Rolled
I saw the other thread going.....but just in case some guys were done going back to that I opened this one. My son has bought a bunch of stuff off ebay for his honda.....but one item he paid for through paypal....he didnt recieve....he complained and the seller, put in a negative comment on him!...he has his reciept-or record of his account paying the amount.....but Ebay closed his account because of the negative feedback.. I told him I have seen several sellers with some negative feedbacks mixed in with good and they seem to still be in buisness...........is it true you know when pay pal has taken money out fo your acoount and sent it?....... and how can you be closed out with one (bogus) bad feedback?........... thanks...bob

I would try to get an answer from ebay about what happened. Kind of sounds to me like the seller must have made some kind of complaint to ebay, why else would they kick your son off? As he is just starting on ebay, I would just have him reregsiter with anothe name.
Somebody else may know more than I about this.
Michael

Back