What's new
What's new

For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

gary350

Hot Rolled
KBC Radial Arm Drill Press 4 ft swing with table $4500. Like NEW Freeport automatic surface grinder used very little with all axis power feed 8"x18" magnet about 10 years old asking $5000. this may have 100 hours of use. Like new Lincoln wire welder used as a spare, used a few times paid $2000 for this 8 yrs ago asking $1000. Also have a CNC machining center $5000. needs to be programmed.

Sold on Craigslist. Small horizonal milling machine $300. SOLD. 14" rotary table $300. SOLD. Bridgeport mill this was a spare used very little with vice and collets $1500. SOLD.

I have photos but I am having computer problems. These are listed on Nashville CL with no photos. I can email photos.

Photos are easy to upload to this site direct if you have a few ducks is a row:

They have to be jpegs
They have to be less than 97Kb
You have to scroll down on the post typing up page to Manage Attachments and follow through.
You can post them either as an edit to the first post or as a reply to this thread, but you cannot upload them with the first post in a thread because there is nothing to upload them to yet.

The problem is, someone else too the photos and emailed them to me. The photos show up fine on my email but there is no option to download to my computer. The photos come up like a slide show I click one and it will not give me an option to download it. It gives me an option to save as an html file but after saving it to a location it is not there. I will have to take photos with my own camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back