What's new
What's new

Selling: CompAir HydroVane 707-PURS, Brobo Cold Saw with blades and Phase 2 Arbor's

Czecho

Plastic
Hello All,

I have a few things from my shop that I am trying to sell.

Everything is for Pick up only

1. CompAir HydroVane 707-PURS with 120 gallon tank attached. Has a burnt motor. This one might be a long shot but I know someone would use the tank at the very least. Air end side seems to be fine, also comes with an assortment of filters and gaskets. I would like to get rid of everything that is pictured since it is of no use to me. I'm asking $1000 for everything for the air compressor.

Comp Cert.jpgComp Controls.jpgComp Filters.jpgComp Gaskets 1.jpgComp gaskets 2.jpg

2. I have two Phase 2 Arbor Presses. The smaller one is 9 ton and the larger one I cant seem to figure out what the specs are. They have been sitting around for years and just want to see them go.

Starting price for the big one: $100
Starting price for the small one: $75

Arbor press.jpg

Call or text me at six6one-seven1four-six3five6, my name is Eric.

3. Have for sale an old Brobo Super 300 Cold Saw single speed. Have a whole bunch of blades for steal and aluminum. It works just fine, minor problems like the ball handle is broken on the top and need to shake the coolant line to get coolant out. Must just need to be cleaned up a bit.
Asking $400 for everything, will not separate blades from machine. Everything must go at once.

Call or text me at six6one-seven1four-six3five6, my name is Eric.

Saw Container.jpgSaw Vise.jpgSaw coolant.jpg

Lowered all the prices because I want these gone

Compressor: $850.00
Arbors: $90 and $65
Cold saw: $350

Apparently I forgot to put my location. All is located is Valencia , California. 10 mins from Magic Mountain.

Make me offers! Need more space in the shop

Can also email me at [email protected]

Would you consider selling the saw blades separate of the saw? And if so could you post what the spacing holes dimensions are?

Unfortunately I do not want to separate the blades from the saw since it would be hard to sell the saw without any blades.

Arbor Presses are both gone!

To the people who have messaged me about the Cold Saw, I have not forgotten about you, been busy with work.

PRICE DROP FOR COMPRESSOR: $700.00

I may be interested in the compressor if you still have it, but you would need to strap it to a pallet. I would arrange the shipping and all the paperwork. Please let me know. Thank you. -Mike

Back