What's new
What's new

Starrett Rapid Check II MGDS2424-18 CMM Coordinate Measuring Machine For Sale

evilroot

Plastic
The system is the 24x24x18" model, MGDS2424-18. It is configured with a Renishaw MIP manually indexable probe that has a ruby-tipped needle style end installed. Included is a Dell Optiplex GX110 computer witht he machines interface card, running the Apogee software. Teaching/learning pendant is also included.

Also included are full user manuals for both the machine itself and the Apogee software (That manual is HUGE!). The license keys and codes for 3 different versions of Apogee are there as well (the most recent being 2.4).

It powers up and I have jogged it around and done basic testing to confirm everything is in working condition. The Y axis stutters a bit on occasion, which should be fixed easily with a bit of cleaning and re-lubrication (given I am not overly familiar with these systems I prefer to leave that to the buyer.) Since it has been in storage for some time it will almost certainly have some minor issue to iron out, and definitely will need calibration before serious use (well it would either way after being transported, but yeah). The top plastic cover is missing but otherwise everything is intact.

It is currently powered and I will be happy to run any tests or answer any questions!

Again, given that I'm not familiar with these machines I'm kind of guessing on the price range, but going by what I've seen on similar machines I figure $8,000 would be pretty fair. I am open to offers. Please take into consideration that this system weighs in at about 1,800lbs (we have a forklift on site for loading).

I can be reached by email at evilroot @ gmail.com

Pictures:

cmm1.jpg

cmm2.jpg

cmm3.jpg

cmm5.jpg

cmm6.jpg

Last edited:

Back