What's new
What's new

Two Cincinnati Arrow 750's on the way out

Dupa3872

Stainless
I have two Arrow 750's that are ready to go to scrap or to a buyer who might be able to get something out of them. One machine is operational but I have not used it in over a year. It runs OK and has a new spindle cartridge with less than 200 hours on it. I power it up for a day or two every week or so just to make sure it won't lose anything. The other machine has not seen power in a few years and I have used a board out of it for the other one. Both pendants are working but have cracked housings where the cable connects.

I hate to have the scrap yard down the street just take them away I think someone could make use of the running machine but it would take time to get it cleaned up and make some minor repairs. It would make a hell of a project for a guy who wants to do a complete rebuild or retrofit.

It's getting hard to find parts for these and when you do they are an arm and a leg not to mention it's always a crap shoot if it's really the same parts as the one you need to replace. Boards are difficult to find and I have actually gave up and just sent a board I needed out to be repaired. All the axis drive motors and main spindle motors are working and must be worth something to somebody.

I am not looking for a lot of money for these I just need the space and want them gone.

What would you guys do with these machines if they were in your shop ?

Does anyone know of a dealer or broker who deals with older Cincinnati machines and parts ?

That would be ideal, to know that someone in a tight spot with an older machine gained from this would make me happy.

Make Chips Boys !

Ron

Hi Ron - rigger is asking these questions:

Is it a commercial location? Paved outside/concrete inside? Does it have a dock? Room for a tractor trailer truck?

Thanks - Joe

Hi Ron - still waiting for answers to my questions - are these machines still available. If not please let us know so we can move on. If they are available I need answers to my questions so that I can continue to make progress with a rigger to figure out rigging and shipping costs. Thanks. Joe

Back