What's new
What's new

very nice condition 4' x 12 hyd finger brake FS

vanguard machine

Stainless
I need to sell my Virli box brake as we just don't use this thing sadly, was purchased two summers ago with the intention of expanding capabilities but it just doesn't get used, ever.

bought it from a military subcontractor customer of mine who was downsizing, it had been used maybe a dozen times in their prototype lab.
Paint looks a little dirty because i slathered it in LPS3 as it had to sit on the trailer overnight while forklift got delivered and that stuff just wouldn't scrub off without leaving streaks.

it is practically brand new, no surface rust, no issues, no missing or dinged fingers, everything is perfect.
i have all of the original paperwork as well.

capacity: 4' x 12 gauge mild/ 4' x 16 gauge SS.
degree stop/foot pedal or pedestal controls
fingers:
3 @ 3"
4 @ 2"
5 @ 5"
1 @ 1"
weight: about 2500 lbs
dims: 80" x 43" x 65"
220 v 3 phase

hate to let it go but things are slow and could use the deniro as well as the floor space.
basically just passing along the deal i got, which was pretty sweet.
was $26k new so asking in the $8k range but i'm somewhat negotiable and may be willing to do partial trades towards a few bits of tooling, also looking for a 10HP 3 phase motor and matching VFD.

pics attached and please feel free to pm any questions
thanks

20170116_132431.jpg
20170116_132451.jpg
20170116_132523.jpg
20170116_132554.jpg

open to offers on this piece,
listing a bunch of other stuff in the coming weeks so would rather see it go at a discount than sit on it.
would consider going as low as 6 for the right person, ie, not a re-seller or large shop but someone who could use a break

Back