What's new
What's new

Wtb, cincinnati toolmaster 1d vertical milling machine head for rebuild (so cal)

jettmachine

Plastic
Want to buy a rebuildable cincinnati 1-d variable speed milling machine head or a 1-d head with lots usable parts. I see bridgeports, webbs, and others out there so i was thinking maybe someone may have saved a toolmaster head for rebuild or for parts. I advertised for a couple years a while back and finally someone came up with a monarch
compound that i adapted to fit on my 24" swing hendey... Better than the hendey compound and it adapted well and looks righht for the machine. Hoping someone will eventually come through for me on this rquest.

Give Bob Rowe a call at Rowe Machinery (831)458-9181. Last I looked he had a few Toolmasters for sale for cheap and he might also have parts as I am pretty sure he has a couple more. He's in the Bay Area here in NorCal. Hope this helps.

Okay ... sounds good, I will be calling Rowe Machine ASAP... who knows, it might even be worth a drive up there to see what he's got? I will post again with what I find out. Thank you much for the info. (p.s. just getting reacquainted with the website and not sure of the proper protocol but i will eventually get on to it again, thanks again)

Back