What's new
What's new

WTB: Hardinge Dividing head with tailstock and plates

xplodee

Hot Rolled
Hi All-

Looking for a Hardinge dividing head with tailstock and dividing plates. Please PM me or post here if you have something you're looking to sell. Thank you!

xplodee,
I do not have a dividing head but if you find
one less the tailstock, that I have. A nice
HARDINGE tailstock for dividing head. Not sure
of model and year but the C/L is 3-5/8" and
the serial number is shown. 150.00+ postage.
Nice point and smooth movement.
spaeth

Attachments

• DSCN2155.jpg
    DSCN2155.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 135
  • DSCN2151.jpg
    DSCN2151.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 128
  • DSCN2153.jpg
    DSCN2153.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 138
  • DSCN2152.jpg
    DSCN2152.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 139
  • DSCN2154.jpg
    DSCN2154.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 154
xplodee,
I do not have a dividing head but if you find
one less the tailstock, that I have. A nice
HARDINGE tailstock for dividing head. Not sure
of model and year but the C/L is 3-5/8" and
the serial number is shown. 150.00+ postage.
Nice point and smooth movement.
spaeth

That's great! Hopefully someone chimes in soon with the dividing head and then we have a deal.

There are variations available in these Hardinge dividing heads. The spindle nose can be threaded or tapered. They can be plain (for the TM mill) or have an input drive shaft for spiral milling (for the UM mill). What kind do you want?

I have several spare dividing heads, tailstocks etc. but want a better idea of what is wanted.

Larry

There are variations available in these Hardinge dividing heads. The spindle nose can be threaded or tapered. They can be plain (for the TM mill) or have an input drive shaft for spiral milling (for the UM mill). What kind do you want?

I have several spare dividing heads, tailstocks etc. but want a better idea of what is wanted.

Larry

Thanks for explaining that, Larry. Id like a unit for a srandard mill. What thread is on the threaded spindle? If not a 2-1/4x8 then id prefer the hardinge taper.

Thank you!

I also have a few of these PC-55 D dividing heads, I have them with and without the drive coupling that would engage the gear box at the end of the table.

Wrenches, multiple plates, and the tailstock.

PM me if you want to know any additional info.

Mick

Back