What's new
What's new

Wtb k&t 3ch parts machine

Heavymetal70

Plastic
Looking for 3CH feed assembly with electric motor. Interested in just the assembly or whole parts machine. Please let me know what you have. Thank you, Matt

All you can see in the '57 catalog is that the HS has no rear controls and the 3CH does - but I think that was optional anyway

And both views are on the wrong side of the knee.

I'd guess if the 3HS has a knee motor other side, it would be worth checking into

It would no doubt be helpful if the lot number of the 3HS was somewhat near the 3CH lot number of 8892

Thank you Johnoder. I really appreciate all of your input.I'm not familiar with the HS. Drylakemachine thank you for your response. Do you have any pictures of the unit?

Thank you Johnoder. I really appreciate all of your input.I'm not familiar with the HS. Drylakemachine thank you for your response. Do you have any pictures of the unit?

The HS was built as both hor and vert. No gearing in column, giant high speed two speed motor for a spindle - I suppose for sale to aero space folks for cutting light alloys

Had to go back to 1955 to find the nearest HS to '61 - a lot of 2 #4 verticals - so must of been very low numbers of them made

Johnoder, I have another question you will probably know the answer. I've tried downloading the parts manual for the 3CSM from VM but only get 11 out of 45 pages. I'm trying to find out if they used the same system. I found NOS worm wheel marked SM-G57. I assume it's CSM not SM. It has the same no. of teeth and am getting overall dim.

Johnoder, I have another question you will probably know the answer. I've tried downloading the parts manual for the 3CSM from VM but only get 11 out of 45 pages. I'm trying to find out if they used the same system. I found NOS worm wheel marked SM-G57. I assume it's CSM not SM. It has the same no. of teeth and am getting overall dim.

I'd click on Steven Schmidt's name that provided the CSM manual and see if you can get a message to him inquiring where the rest of it is

Thank you I'll do that. I heard from the seller and ordered the worm wheel. OD, ID, width and tooth count match so I'm thinking I might be lucky! We'll see if it's a match when it arrives. At 60$ I think it's worth taking a chance. Still need to find couple more parts if anyone has a machine they are parting out. Thank you

Back