What's new
What's new

WTB Monarch 10ee

Turnmtl

Plastic
I'm looking for a Monarch 10ee project for my shop. I would prefer if the original drive was intact, round or square dial, no preference. Drive working or not, no train wrecks however. I'm in the Minneapolis Minnesota area. I would like to be able to inspect the machine.So any of you members have an extra Monarch 10ee sitting in the corner in need of some TLC please pm me or respond to this posting.

Thanks!

I'm looking for a Monarch 10ee project for my shop. I would prefer if the original drive was intact, round or square dial, no preference. Drive working or not, no train wrecks however. I'm in the Minneapolis Minnesota area. I would like to be able to inspect the machine.So any of you members have an extra Monarch 10ee sitting in the corner in need of some TLC please pm me or respond to this posting.

Thanks!

I have a 10ee for sale that's a good project. It's in working order and could be used as-is but would also be an even better starting point for a clean and re-paint. I don't really know the 10ee terms so I don't know how to describe it. It's an earlier model. Send me a PM and i'll provide my email address for pictures.

I just posted mine for sale yesterday in the Monarch forum on here. Let me know if you want more pics or info... thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back