What's new
What's new

WTB Small Knee Type Vertical Mill

If Cmsmoke passes, or anybody else has similar machines, I'm also in the market for an 8520 or similar machine.

Thanks

One of the cutest, but useful looking, mini mills I have seen was one of the Hardinge universal mills that someone had put a bridgeport head on.

Sheepdipped, I just emailed Ken(Kjk) and decided to hold out for a Millrite or even a small tabled Bridgeport or other. Feel free to contact him. He was very good in answering any question I had. It would be nice to hear how this works out for both of you.

The search is over. Picked up a 1974 Millright, striped model. Single phase, R8. It was partially painted over with gray. The previous owner must not have liked green. I don't think it saw much use. It is tight, .012 or .013" backlash in the table. The flaking is all there without any visible stop lines and there is green paint in the ridges of the belt. I think it is from the factory. It only has one small mark in the table. I am one happy camper right now. Thanks for the help!

I know you want pictures, but 11 hours on the road, it's dark and wet outside. I might get some up tomorrow evening, after it is unloaded. I'm tired!

Back