What's new
What's new

WTB smaller Knee mill

Will2063

Plastic
Hello all,
Just getting into machining and looking to purchase my first mill. Do to space issues I'm looking for a smaller Clausing, Delta Rockwell or Millright type mill.
Close to Western NY would be great. I've searched the surrounding Cregs list with no luck. Anyone out there that might part with one?

Thanks in advance

Will

Hello all,
Just getting into machining and looking to purchase my first mill. Do to space issues I'm looking for a smaller Clausing, Delta Rockwell or Millright type mill.
Close to Western NY would be great. I've searched the surrounding Cregs list with no luck. Anyone out there that might part with one?

Thanks in advance

Will

These 2 are in your area
ROCKWELL VERTICAL MILL / MILLING MACHINE - tools - by owner - sale
RUSNOK VERT / HORIZ MILL / MILLING MACHINE - tools - by owner - sale

While it is not a knee mill, I have an Arboga, which is a round column mill. The column has a key with a gib to keep the head in place while moving it up and down.

It's small enough to move into a basement and doesn't take up a lot of floor space.

http://www.practicalmachinist.com/v...milling-machine-sale-325722/?highlight=arboga

Mill will come with more tooling than you would use in a lifetime of hobby machining. The drawer with mill cutters is about 3' by 2-1/2' full of cutters and you will get half (the other half going with the Pratt & Whitney 3C).

Will throw in a pile of scrap metal to get you started.

Make an offer.

Steve

Not really, If the right machine comes along and i believe its worth the asking price, I'm good with it.

Back