What's new
What's new

WTB Track torch

J.L.M.

Aluminum
Need a track torch. In need of repair is ok..
What you guys got laying around?
Call or text pics and let me know what you got.. 765 499 1875.
Thanks Jeremy

No china junk.. Looking for old american made unit. ill repair it if it needs repaired or ill make track if it needs track ect..

Well, your gonna pay an awfull lot for something that IS junk, ran off the table,
speed governor parts un-available etc.

Happy Hunting.

Well, your gonna pay an awfull lot for something that IS junk, ran off the table,
speed governor parts un-available etc.

Happy Hunting.

Everything is fixable.. Not looking for total junk just looking for something to use once in a blue moon and dont want china. China has took my business and shut it down so I will not support them.. Been trying to buy my old one back that my uncle has now. He bought my old shop and business over 15 years ago and the torch is setting under the table piled under junk. He didnt even know what it was until I told him and he has never used it but he wont price it to me.. He does that with stuff and it drives me nuts. He has some really awesome stuff in that shop and its all under a pile of junk setting there rusting up and going to waste and he wont price any of it to me.. Lathes, Mills, Brakes, Tooling, ect and none of it has seen a oil can since the day i sold it to him and its in bad shape now. He is the kind of guy that if the machine wont do the job he will grab a bigger hammer or a longer pipe and brake the machine to get the job done.. Its just sad seeing all my old stuff i took years to collect and set up going to waste like that..

Sounds like you're looking for an old BOC Pug. I had one listed here a couple of years ago, of course that's of no use to you now. :cheers:

Everything is fixable.. Not looking for total junk just looking for something to use once in a blue moon and dont want china. China has took my business and shut it down so I will not support them.. Been trying to buy my old one back that my uncle has now. He bought my old shop and business over 15 years ago and the torch is setting under the table piled under junk. He didnt even know what it was until I told him and he has never used it but he wont price it to me.. He does that with stuff and it drives me nuts. He has some really awesome stuff in that shop and its all under a pile of junk setting there rusting up and going to waste and he wont price any of it to me.. Lathes, Mills, Brakes, Tooling, ect and none of it has seen a oil can since the day i sold it to him and its in bad shape now. He is the kind of guy that if the machine wont do the job he will grab a bigger hammer or a longer pipe and brake the machine to get the job done.. Its just sad seeing all my old stuff i took years to collect and set up going to waste like that..

No need to shoot the messenger, I'm just explaining what I find the market to be for those.

Leave your ranting at home please.

I'm a little confused. Do you only want Airco or Victor, or would you consider other non-Asian brands? There was a US company named CRO who were bought by a larger German company called Messer. They make a burner called a Quicky E. Might you be interested in one of those, perhaps?

metalmagpie

I'm a little confused. Do you only want Airco or Victor, or would you consider other non-Asian brands? There was a US company named CRO who were bought by a larger German company called Messer. They make a burner called a Quicky E. Might you be interested in one of those, perhaps?

metalmagpie

Yes maybe.. I just dont want china junk

Here's one on Clist in Greeley, CO. Nice looking Victor.
Victor Track Torch - tools - by owner - sale

Victor Track Torch - $500 (Greeley) hide this posting
image 1 of 4
1 2 3 4

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
7511 W 19th Street Rd
(google map)

condition: like new
make / manufacturer: Victor Track Torch
model name / number: VCM-200
Purchased new in 1996 for $2935.00. Used for about 3 months. Company went belly-up.
Has been in storage since. Purchased 2 rails because of long cuts that were required.
It is in excellent condition and still works as if it were NEW.
Make me an offer I can't refuse.

IMG_1596.jpgIMG_1595.jpgIMG_1594.jpgNot a track torch, at least I don't think so, but I would like to sell this contraption. $100. I have a boat load of drafting tables for sale as well. Mayline. Steel legs, maple tops. $50 each.

View attachment 211013View attachment 211014View attachment 211015Not a track torch, at least I don't think so, but I would like to sell this contraption. $100. I have a boat load of drafting tables for sale as well. Mayline. Steel legs, maple tops. $50 each.
That "Contraption" is a Heath (sometimes sold as Linde) magnetic tracer torch set-up.

Looks to be in good shape, you should be able to get about $400
for it.
There should be an arm that goes on top to hold the template out
in the middle of the cutting area.

The machine torch is worth a couple of hundred by itself if in good shape.

Back