What's new
What's new

WTS - SCMI SC600 Bandsaws (woodcutting) - St Louis

Kurban

Plastic
I have two very nicely restored SCMI 24" SC600 bandsaws for sale. Asking $2000 each.
The specs are as follows:

24" Wheel dia. (cast iron) with rubber tire
3.4 HP (3 kW) 3 PH Motor
Adjustable rip fence
23" x 31-3/4" Cast iron table w/miter slot, tilts 0° - 45°
23" Max. cut width
12-13/16" Max. cut depth, 3/16" min.
1-3/8" Max. blade width and 180" max. blade length.
Table height approx. 32" off floor.

UNIT I has brand new: euro guides, tires, Great Lakes leveling casters, belts. Comes with couple used and a brand new in box Lenox 1-1/4" x .042" x 3/4 TPI Carbide Tipped Tri-Master Bandsaw Blade

UNIT II has Carter Micro precision guides, and comes with 1 used and 1 new blade and a brand new in box Lenox 1-1/4" x .042" x 3/4 TPI Carbide Tipped Tri-Master Bandsaw Blade.

Located 1 hour north of St Louis near Troy Missouri. I am in need of a decent milling machine so a trade is possible. If the trade is uneven, we can settle the difference in Uncle Sam notes.

unit1-1.jpgunit1-2.jpgunit1-3.jpgunit2-1.jpgunit2-3.jpg

Now I am offering a choice of the following:

Unit 1: Now comes with brand new in box TECO Westinghouse FM 50 3HP Variable Frequency Drive so that it can be run with single phase input. You also can add electronic braking and variable speed if desired.

Unit II: A choice of the Central Machinery 2HP Dust Collector, or 16" Guardian Floor Drill Press, or Makita 14" abrasive chopsaw with brand new blade, or a used Forrest Woodworker I or II 10" table saw blade.

Now I am offering a choice of the following:

Unit 1: Now comes with brand new in box TECO Westinghouse FM 50 3HP Variable Frequency Drive so that it can be run with single phase input. You also can add electronic braking and variable speed if desired.

Unit II: A choice of the Central Machinery 2HP Dust Collector, or 16" Guardian Floor Drill Press, or Makita 14" abrasive chopsaw with brand new blade, or a used Forrest Woodworker I or II 10" table saw blade.

Both Machines have been SOLD.
Thanks,
Sal.

Both Machines have been SOLD.
Thanks,
Sal.

Hello sir my name is Abraham, I just signed up to this website especially to ask you where can I get parts for my SCMI Industerial band saw SC-600 please?
I just bought a used one and the hall table is missing I am searching every where for one even if used can you please advice me I would really appreciate it. You can reach me at 209-204-5878 Abe

Back