What's new
What's new

Pristine Clausing 20" 150-2000RPM drill press 2276 w/50"x32" production table

Dope

Cast Iron
Pristine Clausing 20" 150-2000RPM drill press 2276 w/50"x32" production table

This is a Clausing 20" model 2276 w/ 50"x32" Reynolds/RMT oil groove production table (42"x24" usable space). It has a 1.5hp two-speed 3-phase motor with a variable RPM range of 150-2000. It has an MT3 spindle with a Rohm Supra 1/32" to 1/2" (1-13mm) J33 taper keyless chuck. Machine is quiet and smooth and tight and operates flawlessly. I have a forklift and can load this on your truck or trailer. It can also be shipped via freight if needed, weight is approximately 600-800lbs. $2800 OBO

UnD90fE.jpg

DSGuHOF.jpg

s44EkxE.jpg

wxMnFxm.jpg

P3GJIz8.jpg

Hl5BqNw.jpg

dCGo4g5.jpg

You might want to up the participation a little. Rather heavy on sales, rather light on contributing

I'm not sure what you mean, I've had a thread going for months regarding restoration of my new Cincinnati #2. It's almost ready to make chips!

When I click on view forum posts it brings up all the threads you contribute to, start, etc. And goes back about 3 pages of just sales. All I ask is you contribute a little more. And read the rules about # of for sales per day. THink you had 6 in tooling all at once. Dont clog up the top of the page.

When I click on view forum posts it brings up all the threads you contribute to, start, etc. And goes back about 3 pages of just sales. All I ask is you contribute a little more. And read the rules about # of for sales per day. THink you had 6 in tooling all at once. Dont clog up the top of the page.

All right, fair enough. I'm a newbie solo machinist so I don't have a ton of wisdom to contribute, most of my posts are asking questions but I understand what you're saying. My sales posts are trying to drum up money to buy new equipment, I didn't realize that I was doing something wrong. I will scale it way back.

Bump to the top, make me an offer? This drill press is one of the nicest I've seen.

Back