What's new
What's new

3T Fanuc manuals free to good home

• Thread starter Guest
  • Start date
  • Replies 10
  • Views 9,930
G

I have one Fanuc 3t operator's manual and a maintenance manual. Will ship free to
someone in need, Found in old junk box. They must go to someone owning a machine, not
someone who sells old manuals. Pm me if interested,.............Bob

P.S. Noticed they say model A on them and people ask crazy prices for these, so be prepared to prove you
own a machine to get them for free.

Just bought a Mori Seiki SL-0H without manuals

Bob,

I just bought this CNC lathe from 1985 with a 3T control. These manuals would be a lifesaver! I live in Oakland, CA, My cell is 510-326-1131, or email me. I'd pay for copies if they are already spoken for, Looking foreward to hearing from you. Not sure what PM means, I hope this response works.

Thanks,

Brian

In desperate need of The Fanuc 3t Manuals.

I have one Fanuc 3t operator's manual and a maintenance manual. Will ship free to
someone in need, Found in old junk box. They must go to someone owning a machine, not
someone who sells old manuals. Pm me if interested,.............Bob

P.S. Noticed they say model A on them and people ask crazy prices for these, so be prepared to prove you
own a machine to get them for free.

Have a Wasino LG71 and need help.. First thread on PM .. I know this post was from many years ago... but are these manuals still around?
If they are my email is [email protected]. If not ...Does anyone else have a Fanuc 3T maintenance and operators manual? I can copy them and send them back or purchase them..

Thanks,

George

Sorry those manuals were given away a little more than 24 hours after I made the post. You would not believe how many people contacted me that were trying to resell them, mine were in like new condition. I would suggest
making a new post about your problems in the CNC machining thread a few guys in here are still using 3T's. Many of us old guys (like me) have ran them back in the day, and might remember a few things.

Since we are reviving dead threads here, Yesterday I picked up a Eguro Nuclet-10 with a Fanuc 3t controller from the scrap yard, and I have zero experience with Fanuc controls. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm amazed at the complete lack of any information on the internet about anything Fanuc. I've been able to find loads of Manuals and how-tos on my Anilam mill controller which seems to be much less popular than the Fanuc controls. On that note, I think I will find a server to host those Mill manuals and post them so I don't feel like such a leech here..
At the moment I still need to wire the machine, so I don't even know if it will power up yet. Is there anything special about powering up the Fanuc Controller? Each control seems to have it's own special homing sequence on power-up, like a secret handshake to be a part of the club.

Thanks in advance!

Go to the CNC machining thread and ask questions. I haven't run a 3T in over 25 years, but there are a few shop owning members than still run production on them. I do remember one thing 3T's can be vastly different even amongst similar models from the same manufacturer. I can remember a few circa 1979 machines both Citizen 16MM machines one showed just one bit of program information at a time on an LED readout the other had a full CRT showing 10 whole lines at a time. I would suggest taking a good clear picture of the control panel and post it Hoping most of the symbols are legible.

You would not believe how many people contacted me that were trying to resell them
That is annoying but also kinda funny they'd be dumb enough to admit that...and a bit jerky they had that in mind in the first place considering you specifically stated you only wanted them to go to someone who needs them for their machine. OTOH if their opening line was admitting they only wanted them for resale and were calling just in case no one else wanted them, then I guess that would be understandable.

Back