What's new
What's new

Cadillac Tracer Manual

Are you referring to Cadillac NC lathes? If so I have a bunch of information for the NC100 series, including Maintenance Manual, Operation Manual, Parts List, Electrical schematics, turret operators manual, Fanuc 5T manuals, CMC DC Drive manual for the 10HP drive motor. I'd give away the Fanuc manuals as I've upgraded it to EMC.

I could also provide upgrade schematics and manual on request.

I've scanned everything except the Fanuc manuals and they are all electronic, I'd be happy to provide on-demand, or if someone wants to post them.

Nick

I'm hoping he's referring to the Cadillac hydraulic tracer, because that manual would be interesting if it has anything more than basic setup operations in it.

I would like to have a copy of the manual. I have a couple of tracers and lots of set-up time, but have never found much of anything in the way of instructions.

Folks I'm sorry I dropped the ball on this, for a long time I've been going through PC after failed PC losing things in the process. Yes, it's the Cadillac Tracer Manual, it's only 8 pages but very comprehensive, I'm down to just two stapled copysets, what I need is for anyone interested to send me a 8-1/2" x 11" nice, sturdy SASE... PM me for my mailing street addy. m-m

See? I do have it. And the small print? "Price $2.00" so click: "Add to Cart" lol I'm just kidding, no seriously, if a couple of bucks accidently fell into your envelope before you mailed it to me... We'll see who's naughty or nice.. ;-)tracerman.jpg

I'm hoping he's referring to the Cadillac hydraulic tracer, because that manual would be interesting if it has anything more than basic setup operations in it.

Yes, that's exactly what it is. I sent a package to areodark which has the manual in it, it should be there Thurs or Fri (Jan 24th, 25th) hopefully it will be posted sometime after that. m-m

As promised:

img008_zpsa31202f7.jpg

img009_zpsa7c62413.jpg

img010_zps286e7951.jpg

img011_zpsd7f1a0ce.jpg

img012_zps72298a5e.jpg

img013_zpsdf65840f.jpg

img014_zps574d6ce9.jpg

img015_zps47abb2d8.jpg

Thank you aerodark for posting up sooner than expected too, nice job, appreciated.

You can see in just a few pages how valuable and essential the information is, without it you could be wasting countless hours and spoiled work, the info should apply well to "TrueTrace" and other brands, I spent many years tracing on manual lathes and always enjoyed it.

Some interest in the last pages recently. I mailed the hard copy that I had to another PM member over two years ago. The link to the e-file has been broken. Only hope is to find the guy I sent the printed version to.

Back