What's new
What's new

Help - Harrison M300 manual or brochure needed

Erik

Hot Rolled
Hi guys.

I bought this lathe on UK eBay today.

I need to know how large a "footprint" the short version has, so I can make space for it in my small shop. I also need to know (with pictures) what should come with it as standard equipment, so I may stand a chance to get at least some of it from the company. A scan of some of the manual and/or a scan of a sales brochure would really help.

TIA

Erik

Mark, thank you.

Yes, when a M300 was for sale last week, I checked with Tony Griffiths' website.

And Harrison still sell a M300, but it looks like it's grown a bit in length over the years.

I may be able to get a manual here in Denmark in a week or so, but I need something right now.

Thank you for trying. I'll ask in the Harrison Yahoo group also.

Best Wishes
Erik

[ 04-01-2006, 04:15 AM: Message edited by: Erik ]

Well, I got some help from Neil in the Harrison User Yahoo group. The M300 is indeed a very compact machine, just one foot longer than the Myford. And I am trying hard to get as much of the accessories with it as possible, but already before the auction ended it was at the Machinemovers. That makes it hard to get anything, but I have to try. When I lose hope, I'll yank it home as soon as possible.

BTW, I am quite a bit dissapointed with our forum; I had hoped someone with a M300 would help. There must be some of us who has one or at least access to some info.

Cheers
Erik

Back