What's new
What's new

How to Post manuals?

Joe, one way is to create a free Google acount and put the document there, then include a link to the Google page in your new post here. Pretty much like you would use Photobucket to post a picture. You can see an example of this in my post on the Luthy LF10 mill, several threads below this one.

Maybe there are other solutions, but this is the only one I found. In my opinion this is a crude workaround to the problem. A great forum like PM should have it's own archive to hold this kind of material.

Brad

Hi Stanley, I'd be happy to scan the material and host it if that material is suitable for to be distributed for free. I'm backlogged for the moment- got a bunch of material from another PM member in the pipeline.

Another place to post manuals (North American manufacturers only at this time, however) is VintageMachinery.org:

Publication Reprints | VintageMachinery.org

The upload submission page is:

New Publication Reprints Submission | VintageMachinery.org

You can drill down to whatever manufacturer you need to - either to find a particular manual or to post a new one (pdf's only). There are thousands of manuals, brochures, etc. here and they are freely downloadable and printable.

Disclaimer: I'm a moderator for submissions on the site.

Brian

Back