What's new
What's new

Boyar-Schultz 612 & 618 Surface Grinder Manuals

This only covers the later Challenger style. I'm rebuilding an older 612 that is different in several key (to me) areas. Anyone got one of the older manuals?

I am concerned, it appears as though Leigh hasn't been here since January 9. He was hosting the files for the manual and the listing says the domain has expired. I hope Leigh hasn't as well.

Could someone else host the files for the manuals? I think I still have them in their pdf format. I could send them out, but then you'd have to host them and provide a link for others to access them. That is what Leigh was doing until recently.

Hi, If u want to send me the files for Boyar-Schultz 612 & 618 Surface Grinder Manuals i have some space i can post them to and i will be happy to share the link. Mitch

I think I have sent the manuals to 2 or 3 folks that said they would "host" the files and provide a link - so far it hasn't happened, has it?

Dean - check your email.

Jim - wish I had the room, but my web site is short on space. In the mean time I'll email them out to anyone else that contacts me in case someone sees this a year or two down the road.

Mike

Hi i cant find these manuals anywhere anyway someone can send to me please i will post on my site for the next 4 years that my site is paid for thanks

Hi ok i received files from Mike Henry and with Jims permision I hope. I am posting a link for easy access . Jim if its not ok please let me know and i will close link thanks.

I made a .rar file with both files in it just download and unzip

Get it Here>>> http://hemarr.com/challenger.rar enjoy

I still wish someone would take pitty and scan an older 612 Deluxe manual. The Challenger is just different enough to cause problems in some areas...

Back