What's new
What's new

Russian bulldozer

I wonder if those lifting lugs are factory equipment or a add on feature. Everyone should have that equipment so they can do that. Makes everyone tilt their heads and go WTF!!!:nutter:

josh

Those are the trunnions that the push arms for the blade are coupled to. A cap like a rod or main cap is used on the back side to fasten the push arms to the trunnions. You shim the gap between the receiver end of the push arm and it's corresponding cap to a value specified. Atleast we did at the Cat house. Not sure about in Russia.

Did anyone else notice that the crawlers were all low-tracked machines?

Upside down run test?

Naw....

I think this "test" is just another cunning plot by wrustle to keep us occupied, and the clock ticking, in his effort to beat his own "longest running post time" ...

I admire the effort! Can you imagine the look on the Russians faces when he explained that they needed to turn over their bulldozer to check for coolant leaks :nutter:

Yep low track.. I see they also make some electro motive types as well.
Speaking of the wild east.
Can you believe they still make the IH 175C in polland?

IH sold to Dresser, Dresser sold to Komatsu, Komatsu sold to Dressta the mid dozer line. Maybe I can find parts easier for my old girl now.

Weird video,reminds me of the liebherr one.Has there ever been any high track machines other than CAT? If I remember correctly they put a patent on it quite early on,if of course by low track you all mean the final drive position?.

No you've all got it wrong !

The Ruskies are planning to export them to Australia so they have to be able to run upside down :)

Andrew

Weird video,reminds me of the liebherr one.Has there ever been any high track machines other than CAT? If I remember correctly they put a patent on it quite early on,if of course by low track you all mean the final drive position?.

There was 1, the Acco dozer made in Italy by Umberto Acco for Gaddafi. It is still the largest dozer ever made.

Are they trying to say if you roll this dozer and start her up, sparks coming out of the hood means she is running correctly????

Rich C.

While there were a couple of bulldozers parked on the sideline none of those in operation were bulldozers. 3 sideboom pipe layers lifted and rotated a tractor. Crawler tracks do not make a bulldozer. The term refers to a blade pushed by a tractor that does not necessarily have crawler tracks. They can be pushed by rubber tired machines and about a block from my house as I type the desert is being raped by one pushed with steel wheels.

Back