What's new
What's new

Deckel SO Grinder

sneebot

Stainless
For Sale:
Deckel SO grinder (SO/64-6848)
I've had this for a number of years but never used it. Motor is 115V-- no 3 phase needed for this unit. Pulley on the motor and spindle are not original but it seems to run fine. One collet is included, collet nut is present. Has a wheel mounted but no dresser. $425, with preferential treatment to somebody who can pick it up (just outside Worcester, MA). If it gets shipped buyer to pay for all crating materials.

IMG_3953.jpgIMG_3954.jpgIMG_3955.jpg

I am very interested but couldn't pick it up for a few weeks if that would be OK. What size is the collet that it comes with?
I a in CT so pickup wouldn't be a problem

If you need collets I have a set, made in China but they are ok sold many over the years, $6 each plus post
Bob

For Sale:
Deckel SO grinder (SO/64-6848)
I've had this for a number of years but never used it. Motor is 115V-- no 3 phase needed for this unit. Pulley on the motor and spindle are not original but it seems to run fine. One collet is included, collet nut is present. Has a wheel mounted but no dresser. $425, with preferential treatment to somebody who can pick it up (just outside Worcester, MA). If it gets shipped buyer to pay for all crating materials.

View attachment 135908View attachment 135910View attachment 135911

Ack! I was in Chicopee yesterday and have been looking for a reasonably priced grinder like this... next time.

Back