Howdy all, finally got everything together and all the needed go aheads to start selling my engine shop equipment. Below is a list of things still available. To many pictures to post, but if any one is interested in something, I can email pics. Any questions just let me know.
• SUNNEN PISTON/PIN PRESS & BUSHING BOARD / ADAPTERS
• SUNNEN CRG750 ROD & CAP CUTTER
• SUNNEN MANDREL CABINET LOADED WITH MANDRELS
• SUNNEN LBB1699 ROD HONE MACHINE W/AG300 GAGE
• HASTINGS MICRO KNURL PISTON KNURLER MODEL M2
• PETERSON SPRAY WASH CAB MODEL P30B
• KI BK17A BAKE CLEAN OVEN & STACK
• PETERSON AIRLESS SHOT BLASTER MODEL AB502 W/COLLECTOR
• KWICK-WAY SVS-D VALVE REFACER
• RIMAC VALVE SPRING TESTER (5OOLB)
• PETERSON SRA30 HEAD ASSEMBLY / DISASSEMBLY BENCH
• AXE UNIVERSAL PRESSURE TESTER
• PETERSON TCM25 SEAT AND GUIDE MACHINE, 360* ROLLOVER FIXTURE, POWER COLUMN, NEWEN / SERDI STYLE 3 ANGLE CUTTER SYSTEM, MYRA CUTTER SYSTEM, SEAT RING CUTTER SET, CORE DRILLS, REAMERS, DRIVERS ECT, WELL TOOLED
• BERCO RSC950 HEAD AND BLOCK SURFACING MILL, WITH WINNFIELD FIXTURE, BLOCK SURFACING JIG, SET UP FOR CBN, PCD AND HAVE ORIG. SEGMENTED STONE HEAD
• SUNNEN VALVE GUIDE BORE GUAGE
• 2 SECTIONS EDSEL STEEL RACK SYSTEMS
* KLINE PROPANE FIRED ROD HEATER
Could you please forward a picture or two of the PETERSON TCM25 and the asking price? Thanks
will do, pics still on the camera, try to get it to ya tomorrow,
He must really be intersted in it Jim! LOL.
Jim - Sent you an email on the Sunnen rod and cap cutter.
I think so Nick! Actually, when I tried to get on last night, the site was wacked he may have had problems posting, cause I coulndt get it to do anything!
response sent via email, thanks,
here comes you picture,look out casue its a heavy machine!
Yes I was having problems even tried a reboot figured it was on my end but post duplicates by mistake. How heavy do you think the machine is?
Can you send a pic and price for the sunnen valve guide bore gage? thx email@example.com
pic and description sent, thanks
PS Toad- I'll check the manual tomorrow and see if it has any kind of weight guess in there, moving it the other day with the forklift I'd guess 14-1700 lbs
I looked in the manuels for the machine today,no weights listed anywhere, sorry dude
Thanks, I don't think it is really in the cards right now for me, I really appreciate you sending me the pictures so I could see what it is though. I am a little too far away and work has come to screeching halt at my employer so for a little while I will be putting a hold on any new major aqcuisitions.