What's new
What's new

Machining Center For Sale In San Francisco (Cheap)

amurphysmu

Plastic
We bought a new to us YCM1020a and have another mill that's sitting where the new machine is going to live. We want the old machine gone ASAP.

CNC Milling Machine

Low ballers welcome. I'd rather see this guy go to a good home rather than sitting in storage...

We bought a new to us YCM1020a and have another mill that's sitting where the new machine is going to live. We want the old machine gone ASAP.

CNC Milling Machine

Low ballers welcome. I'd rather see this guy go to a good home rather than sitting in storage...

Did you ever get the rigid tapping functional? I'd like it for my little shop, but I'm way to cheap to ever end up with it. Doesn't help that I know what you paid for it. Enjoy your new machine!

CNC Milling Machine

Will you ship it?

if so, will you give me dimensions and estimated weight?

What year is the machine?
I've owned a couple of that same model and would guess it's about 1994 year. Pretty decent average quality VMC's. Never seen one in orange trim before but it looks like original paint, coolant guard glass is surprisingly clear...might be a nice one. You can check the hours via a couple of the parameters...forget which ones.. 6750 perhaps ?

Back