What's new

FS - Kondia Vertical Turret Mill

M.B. Naegle

Diamond
Have another one to go:

For sale is a Kondia (Elgoibar) Manual Vertical Turret Mill model FV-1

-Standard 9-48" table
-Mechanical feed on X axis, works well.
-Has in base sump and coolant pump (an option not in the manual)
-NMTB 30 spindle taper
-Step pulley drive
-Has regular bridgeport type head features like back-gear, spindle brake, power feed quill, ect.
-220v 3 phase power

Mill was last used to Route large plywood table tops (head ran well at higher RPMs). Before that it was in regular machine shop use, but will need repairs to the head. Everything works EXCEPT, back gear, power quill, and spindle brake. Not sure what it will take to fix these. There is a bit of wear on the table and knee ways(scraping no longer visible on 80% of it).

As far as I know parts are still available for this mill. A couple of tool holders and the original manual will be included as well as a swivel base vise (no sure of make or model). No DRO, power drawbar, etc. are included. Just what's seen in the pictures.

This mill could fix up nice, but given condition of the head mechanics, and the wear on the ways, we're asking $700 for it.

Pictures to come. Please message or post any questions or input.

Crating and shipping can be arranged at buyers expense. Otherwise we can load it on your truck or trailer free of charge.

We're selling this one because we have enough projects as it is, and out of our vertical manual mills this one's the odd ball (the rest are r8 spindle bridgeports).

Nice looking machine, good luck with the sale. It would be a desirable machine for the right person. The only issue may be parts for the head,if needed, may not be interchangeable with BP parts. If I needed another project myself we might talk a bit. But you should be able to sell it, but I recommend patience.

Charles

I'm getting some shipping info together right now. If anyone else is wondering, this machine crated would be 5' by 5' and 6' tall. I'm estimating 3500lbs crated (?). It seems heavier than a standard Bridgeport. It's more than 2000lbs., I know that (our scales limit).

Back