What's new
What's new

Gullmeyer and Livingston surface grinder # 15

bigearl67

Hot Rolled
I have a sweet Gullmeyer and Livingston manual surface grinder I have been using in the shop for the last several years. No issues what so ever. It has a great electro magnetic chuck and does excellent quality work. Takes 10” wheels and is nice and clean. I have it’s larger replacement on the trailer and no room left in the shop so I need to get it gone. I need 200 buck for it soon. I don’t have the heart to scrap it and really want someone here to get a good deal on a great machine. I live 30 west of Cincinnati. Thanks, Earl 812 637 5147

Last edited:
I have a sweet Gullmeyer and Livingston manual surface grinder I have been using in the shop for the last several years. No issues what so ever. It has a great electro magnetic chuck and does excellent quality work. Takes 10” wheels and is nice and clean. I have it’s larger replacement on the trailer and no room left in the shop so I need to get it gone. I need 200 buck for it soon. I don’t have the heart to scrap it and really want someone here to get a good deal on a great machine. I live 30 west of Cincinnati. Thanks,Earl

You wouldn't be planning any trips to Florida in the near future would you?

I hope you find someone closer.

CarlBoyd

Last edited:
Wow, somebody who used a surface grinder a lot and is upgrading. You are rare. I think most of us (like me) buy one, never use it, then want the space back and end up selling it for half what we paid for it 5 years later. I think they must go for a smaller percentage of new price when used than any other equipment.

Earl, I would buy that from you in a heartbeat if I was closer. If you don't get it sold, and you would be willing to ship it, PM me and we can look at shipping.

Lately, I have had some shipping come in pretty reasonable and I have had it kill me on a deal. I would sure be willing to look into it though if you don't find a good home for it in the time you have. Don't scrap until you let me take a stab at it.

Do you know what it weights?

Tom

That is the cutest little thing. I think Gallmeyer and Livingston and I see gigantic 3-4 ton machines.

Back