What's new
What's new

monarch 24cm x 70 needs a home fast.

kpotter

Diamond
If you want this lathe better call fast it will be heading to the scrape heap in a couple of days. the machine is in nice shape I have gone through it and it has a 6 jaw pratt and burnerd chuck. call andrew at 520-576-4189

Hi Kevin, I have been in contact with Andrew. Would like to chat with you a little bit about the loading situation, and maybe a stretch here, but do you have toe jacks and or skates that we could borrow to load machine? Any chance you could call me 928 863 0734?

Tim

Geez... if I were there, I'd help whoever was gonna rescue it, if for no other reason, so that a good machine doesn't get sent to smelt, but rather, goes to a loving home.

I don't have any resources in Tucson, but if it takes a stout tandem axle trailer and a rigging company to fork it on, do it... if it's an economic situation let us know, perhaps we can pool some pledges to assist in the rescue...

I too would hate to see it go to scrap, and would love to have the machine. Talking with Andrew over a few days period it appears that another business in Flagstaff AZ is purchasing the monarch. (I am in Flagstaff too). And I am next in line (hopefully) should their deal fall through. So rest assured, all, the scrap iron yard will not see this machine at this time. Tim

Back