What's new
What's new

Error 502. I am getting that a lot here at PM. Is anyone else?

Haven't gotten that one myself, but a good portion of the time when I post something I get a message saying I can't post since its been less than 30 seconds since my last post. Go back to the thread and the post is there. Sometimes its there as a double post. In this section alone I've probably deleted at least 25 duplicates in the last 3 weeks or so, some my own and some by others. And I see the same rash of double posts in the other sections as well.

Haven't gotten that one myself, but a good portion of the time when I post something I get a message saying I can't post since its been less than 30 seconds since my last post. Go back to the thread and the post is there. Sometimes its there as a double post. In this section alone I've probably deleted at least 25 duplicates in the last 3 weeks or so, some my own and some by others. And I see the same rash of double posts in the other sections as well.

Happens to me too. I thought it was a leprechaun bugging me for writing so many posts :)

Been getting an error 502 for most of last week and this week. Some threads can be read but more than half are "error 502". Anyone else experiencing this problem at the moment?.

Over here it just kicks you off after about .3 seconds. Every single time you need to be logged in, have to do it again. Just some more of PeteM's skilled and devoted high-tech workers bringing us the fruits of the modern internet.

Back