Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by SIP6A View Post
    So who lit the fuse on your tampon? Cash posted to brag about some republican big wig dropping in and I ask how much money do you have to give the republican party to have the speaker of the house or the Lt. governor drop in. And you attack me, this doesn't even concern you.
    A. So, no tampons here to light. Hate to disappoint, but we don't share in common the need for feminine hygiene products. I've decidedly "outie" plumbing.

B. You know much less than I had previously given you credit for. Cash did not "brag" as you so basely phrased it. He's an incredibly humble person, not prone to bragging. Along with some 35 to 40 other people from this list that I know, I know him in real life. And, I count him as a friend. His post was a statement of happenstance. Not a brag. Fact is that due to their involvement with the schools and workforce development, along with their standing as a large business and employer in Wisconsin, they are asked for input from time to time.

C. Referencing "B", ( above ) it very much does concern me. I was participating in this thread since its inception, I'm a Wisconsinite that this will affect, and you've decided to take blatant pot shots and cast innuendo at a personal friend of mine. I have responded in a most restrained manner, I should think.

Fact of the matter is that Cash has done more for the area and others than I would imagine you've done in your lifetime. He employs a large number of people, gives back to the community frequently, participates in the educational system ( both the academic and trades ) a goodly amount, and genuinely cares about the welfare of the people in his employ as well as those of the state and region.

So, when you feel like sauntering over and shitting all over the place with your mealy mouthed bullshit you can expect some honest objection and resistance to it.

"Bye, Felicia."

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Zahnrad Kopf View Post
    A. So, no tampons here to light. Hate to disappoint, but we don't share in common the need for feminine hygiene products. I've decidedly "outie"plumbing.
    It's a figure of speech that you use with people that are acting like a CUNT.

B. You know much less than I had previously given you credit for. Cash did not "brag" as you so basely phrased it. He's an incredibly humble person, not prone to bragging. Along with some 35 to 40 other people from this list that I know, I know him in real life. And, I count him as a friend. His post was a statement of happenstance. Not a brag. Fact is that due to their involvement with the schools and workforce development, along with their standing as a large business and employer in Wisconsin, they are asked for input from time to time.
    Oh I know all about Cash he's a typical spoiled rich kid. He inherited everything he's got and then has to make sure everybody knows how rich he is.

. C Referencing "B", ( above ) it very much does concern me. I was participating in this thread since its inception, I'm a Wisconsinite that this will affect, and you've decided to take blatant pot shots and cast innuendo at a personal friend of mine. I have responded in a most restrained manner, I should think.
    I also have participated since the beginning

Fact of the matter is that Cash has done more for the area and others than I would imagine you've done in your lifetime. He employs a large number of people, gives back to the community frequently, participates in the educational system ( both the academic and trades ) a goodly amount, and genuinely cares about the welfare of the people in his employ as well as those of the state and region.
    Not having inherited a business I can't throw money around like your hero cash. I do what I can. every Christmas there are a few families that I help out I could be a hamper of groceries or some cash to buy toys for the kids. The difference I have no need to have my name and photo plastered all over the internet. and have everybody tell me how great I am.

So, when you feel like sauntering over and shitting all over the place with your mealy mouthed bullshit you can expect some honest objection and resistance to it.
    I don't need your permission to post.

cash not defending himself says more about him than he should probably want people to know. I assume your one of his lackeys that talks for him.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

In a year I am going to bring this post up and ask where is foxconn.
    Feel free. If they do back out, what have we lost? Maybe some time our legislatures would have spent drafting up some bullshit bill?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ewlsey View Post
    Average starting wage is projected to be over $50,000. I think that's pretty good for this general area.
    That is on 60+ hours a week probably...

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by AARONT View Post
    Feel free. If they do back out, what have we lost? Maybe some time our legislatures would have spent drafting up some bullshit bill?
    Well in a year it will prove that the people of Wisconsin have been conned by a co. that has no interest in building plants in the US. It will show that the Wisconsin legislature is more interested in doing things for rich republican donors than doing anything for the people that work for a living. We have been hearing this nonsense since the days of pruneface reagan how the rich shoulden't have to pay taxes because someday they're going to create a job.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1974 View Post
    That is on 60+ hours a week probably...
    I don't know. That's what was reported be Wisconsin public radio. I still regard that as a good wage for the area for production work.

I'm not trying to be a fanboy or anything, but we haven't had much to look forward to here in the Midwest. Chronically low commodity prices have about killed off mining and crop farming. There isn't much actual mining here, but we make a lot of the equipment.

13,000 good paying jobs would surely be a boost. I guess it depends on how you read the tea leaves, but I'd like to stay optimistic.

The article linked previously said the first thing they will be building is a tool and die shop to build the manufacturing equipment they need.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Oh I know all about Cash he's a typical spoiled rich kid. He inherited everything he's got and then has to make sure everybody knows how rich he is.

Not having inherited a business I can't throw money around like your hero cash. I do what I can. every Christmas there are a few families that I help out I could be a hamper of groceries or some cash to buy toys for the kids. The difference I have no need to have my name and photo plastered all over the internet. and have everybody tell me how great I am.

cash not defending himself says more about him than he should probably want people to know. I assume your one of his lackeys that talks for him.

1-17-.jpg

8. Likes Mud, SND liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

well, I know who's not gonna get the members discount for grinding services.

10. Likes Mcgyver liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

That was not a kind post, it is apparent you are rude. Perhaps you might keep your posts related to machining and manufacturing.

Thank you, Matt

12. Likes digger doug liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by iwananew10K View Post
    well, I know who's not gonna get the members discount for grinding services.
    What makes you think I would send any grinding work to him?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by MCritchley View Post
    That was not a kind post, it is apparent you are rude. Perhaps you might keep your posts related to machining and manufacturing.

Thank you, Matt
    And just who are you? and why should I listen to you?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Wow. Classy... Verrrrrrry classyyyyyyyyyy...

It is fairly apparent that you have clearly displayed your true colors just then. And we thank you for that. Obviously, you have not the slightest clue about what you speak of.

You've very obviously got a chip on your shoulder and seem a bit triggered at the moment, unable to hold rational conversation without epithets and ad hominem, so I'll simply leave you to take your tampon, go find a safe space where you can commiserate with others like you, while I simply drop you into the ignore list and go on about my business, happy, and all the better for it.

It's not that you have to listen to anybody. It's that you won't listen to anyone.

Bye Felicia.

16. Likes Mud, digger doug, SND liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

So glad at least one feudal lord understands his responsibilities to the serfs.
    Noblesse oblige - Wikipedia

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Wow. Classy... Verrrrrrry classyyyyyyyyyy...
    Yet more attacking of me. You do realize that this is your fault. I posted a question to cash and he didn't respond, that's fine it should have ended there but oh no you had to stick your nose in and defended somebody that wouldn't even defend himself.

It is fairly apparent that you have clearly displayed your true colors just then. And we thank you for that. Obviously, you have not the slightest clue about what you speak of.
    I know exactly what I speak of I have worked for several family owned business over the years. They didn't pay anything, The owner and his wife were always driving the latest Cadillac. And whenever a good job appeared they didn't place any of the employees they went off and found some half wit cousins kid to give the job to (at $70,000.00 + a year)

You've very obviously got a chip on your shoulder and seem a bit triggered at the moment, unable to hold rational conversation without epithets and ad hominem, so I'll simply leave you to take your tampon, go find a safe space where you can commiserate with others like you, while I simply drop you into the ignore list and go on about my business, happy, and all the better for it.
    Well as long as you insist on attacking me I will continue to post.

It's not that you have to listen to anybody. It's that you won't listen to anyone.
    Does that even mean anything?

Oh and why am I singled out for you attacks. Read post 53

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

SIP6A, don't be so hateful. Wisconsin has something for you. Hillary Clinton Live | The Riverside Theater | Nov 9

20. Likes digger doug liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

you know those are some pretty harsh assumptions
    not every business feels the need to make political campaign contributions.

given the trend in education an employer who gets involved in vocational education
    is just a good business practice.

Costco is one example of an employer who does well and in turn treats the employees well

it would appear that some one has a hard on for foxcon
    and well just coming off as an ass

Country
    CHINA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ewlsey View Post
    13,000 good paying jobs would surely be a boost. I guess it depends on how you read the tea leaves, but I'd like to stay optimistic.
    Is Milwaukee in Wisconsin ? Look up Falk.

I will never ever for the rest of my life purchase or recommend another Rexnord product, and I would recommend that others do the same.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by tomato coupe View Post
    $764M incentives package from Racine County
    Up to $3B in incentives from the state of Wisconsin
    HAHAHA I love government they are con artists to the core. Think of it this way. We will give you public land and not charge you taxes for a while. That's like us giving you 764 million and oh the state of Wisconsin will also not take any tax for 5 years. That is us giving you 3 billion. So now that you have 3 BILLION, 764 MILLION dollars...err no wait that is just us NOT taking your money and giving away the peoples land to you for free....aren't we grand

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Well in a year it will prove that the people of Wisconsin have been conned by a co. that has no interest in building plants in the US. It will show that the Wisconsin legislature is more interested in doing things for rich republican donors than doing anything for the people that work for a living. We have been hearing this nonsense since the days of pruneface reagan how the rich shoulden't have to pay taxes because someday they're going to create a job.
    Got a better plan?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Yes, Falk is in Milwaukee. I remember the explosion there when I was in college in Wisconsin.