Close
Login to Your Account
Page 120 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120
Results 2,381 to 2,394 of 2394
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon B. Clarke View Post
    I asked a question. Now if you don't know the answer just say so. I'll try again in a more subtle way.

WHAT THE FUCK IS MEANT BY "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN"?

What is it that isn't great? What I regarded as a compliment you regard as an insult. Why?

I've reread my OP and can't see what the problem is. Those words won a presidential election but what do they mean?
    You will have to give me some more time with this, I am still trying to figure out what "Hope and change" means.

2. Likes Gordon B. Clarke, Scottl liked this post
    Country
    CHINA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 5 axis Fidia guy View Post
    I am still trying to figure out what "Hope and change" means.
    It's one of those melange things, made up from different quotes.

Hope comes from "abandon all hope, ye who live here" 'cuz now that I'm elected I'ma gonna turn on you faster than Judas at a dinner party.

And change, that comes from what we're gonna have left after Larry Summers, Richard Rubin, Tim Geithner, and O'Bummer's other selections are done with us. Until they pull the cushions off the couch to collect what they missed the first time around, anyway.

Hope and change, that's what comes right before disillusion and despair. And bloody underwear, don't forget the bloody underwear.

4. Likes digger doug liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by SeaMoss View Post
    It's one of those melange things, made up from different quotes.

Hope comes from "abandon all hope, ye who live here" 'cuz now that I'm elected I'ma gonna turn on you faster than Judas at a dinner party.

And change, that comes from what we're gonna have left after Larry Summers, Richard Rubin, Tim Geithner, and O'Bummer's other selections are done with us. Until they pull the cushions off the couch to collect what they missed the first time around, anyway.

Hope and change, that's what comes right before disillusion and despair. And bloody underwear, don't forget the bloody underwear.
    I'm surely not the only one getting the impression you don't like much about the USA. I'm not under the impression either that you are a pauper so why not live somewhere you like? You don't seem happy with your present location either.

Country
    CHINA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I'm surely not the only one ...
    When you get your psychiatry degree, if I feel the need for help maybe I'll ask you. Until then, how about you mind your own beeswax for a change, eh ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by SeaMoss View Post
    When you get your psychiatry degree, if I feel the need for help maybe I'll ask you. Until then, how about you mind your own beeswax for a change, eh ?
    So it needs a psychiatry degree to ask you what I thought was a simple question? Do you seriously believe you're minding your own beeswax in your posts?

“The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four people is suffering from a mental illness. Look at your 3 best friends. If they’re ok then it’s you.”

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by morganfield52 View Post
    \

Yes yes...it always boils down to what geniuses you are on the left. GFY junior
    again, such an articulate response, one struggles to respond

I have known many intelligent people on the right, you are not one of them

Like all trumpists, you take the worst of conservatism and spin it out of all perspective

It would be interesting to debate someone who knows something about the subject, that will apparently not happen with you, as it seems throwing a childish tantrum is your idea of an intelligent reply.

Pity really

Quote Originally Posted by morganfield52 View Post
    I'm as sophisticated (and likely better informed) than you, dipshit. Unlike you dirtbags, we know about the love of country, the sacrifice of countrymen, and the wisdom of things exterior to our own petty existence. That your back is to the sea is all that matters to me. WTSHTF....you'll be crying for mommy shortly
    so you show your sophistication by acting like a child

interesting

9. Likes digger doug, JoeE., Greg White liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

“The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four people is suffering from a mental illness. Look at your 3 best friends. If they’re ok then it’s you.”
    man I got some screwed up friends. I might be tilting the ratio for some of you

11. Likes Gordon B. Clarke, JoeE. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Some time back, many PM posters said it was nonsense when I suggested that the anti-Trump movement was seeking a "do over" of the 2016 Presidential election.

Well it seems some not only have that desire but even a rather complicated plan.

Lawrence Lessig, the same Harvard Law professor who suggested a "legal" plan by which members of the Electoral College could flip their votes to Hillary now has another idea on how she could be made President.

Did I say the plan was complicated? Here's how it would work.

First Mueller "proves" Russian collusion, something he has so far failed to produce evidence of.

Trump then either resigns or is impeached for "stealing the election".

Then VP Pence also resigns as a matter of honor.

Now Paul Ryan, by default the new President, must select a VP. He chooses Hillary.

Then Paul Ryan also resigns, making Hillary President.

I don't know what this guy is smoking but some of you "heads" should find out his supplier as it must be strong stuff.

On what should happen if the unthinkable happens – Lessig – Medium

13. Likes JoeE. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    I don't know what this guy is smoking but some of you "heads" should find out his supplier as it must be strong stuff.
    Same stuff that "Jerry moon unit" Brown uses....."Toledo Window Box"

15. Likes JoeE. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

“The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four people is suffering from a mental illness.”
    This thread makes me feel pretty safe

17. Likes digger doug, bucktruck liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    Some time back, many PM posters said it was nonsense when I suggested that the anti-Trump movement was seeking a "do over" of the 2016 Presidential election.

Well it seems some not only have that desire but even a rather complicated plan.

Lawrence Lessig, the same Harvard Law professor who suggested a "legal" plan by which members of the Electoral College could flip their votes to Hillary now has another idea on how she could be made President.

Did I say the plan was complicated? Here's how it would work.

First Mueller "proves" Russian collusion, something he has so far failed to produce evidence of.

Trump then either resigns or is impeached for "stealing the election".

Then VP Pence also resigns as a matter of honor.

Now Paul Ryan, by default the new President, must select a VP. He chooses Hillary.

Then Paul Ryan also resigns, making Hillary President.

On what should happen if the unthinkable happens – Lessig – Medium
    Must admit I prefer our system where a prime minister doesn't have to last 4 years if there is a parliamentary majority against him.

denmark prime ministers - Google-sogning

List of Prime Ministers of Denmark - Wikipedia

19. Likes JoeE. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

A propos something: New details about a 'troll farm' shed light on Russia's election meddling - Business Insider

Be a shame if some posters here were leaving money on the table. There's apparently good money to be made setting us against one another.

21. Likes JoeE. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rand View Post
    It seems to me that venerating the choices of a small group of folks in the 18th century is as irrelevant as venerating the sayings of radicals who were around 2000 years ago or 1420 years ago. The world changes. New things are discovered. Relationships between people and nations change. The world now bears little relation to the world in the 1700's
    Hush now...
    Only the anointed understand Muhammad, Jesus, the founders...
    Nothing new has happened ever...which is why conservatives hate new things.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 5 axis Fidia guy View Post
    You will have to give me some more time with this, I am still trying to figure out what "Hope and change" means.
    Start with hoping the economy doesn't continue to collapse...done.
    Change the trajectory of employment...done.

Make America great...make the Nazis happy again.
    Done
    ill wait a few more years to see what will make America great besides actual fucking Nazis coming out of the woodwork.

24. Likes Bobw, JoeE. liked this post