Close
Login to Your Account
Page 160 of 170 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,200 of 3396
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 72bwhite View Post
    and that kind of extremist view is exactly why you have a republican house and senate.
    ...no, the russian intelligence community is why we have trump and the like in office...

...maybe gun safety needs to be part of what you teach in schools just like sex ed.
    The mass gun murderers are not having problems safely shooting their assault weapons. They know that they are capable of inflicting death and destruction, and they know how to aim real well. They seem to be well studied in safely operating a gun.

Country
    CHINA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by PDW View Post
    Hell, I buy Japanese products in preference to US ones, mostly. Nothing to do with racism, the stuff is better made and cheaper. Leaves more money to spend on beer.
    But you are not an immigrant, yearning to be free

Quote Originally Posted by JoeE. View Post
    ...no, the russian intelligence community is why we have trump and the like in office...
    Absolutely ! Couldn't possibly be that Hillary and the entire Democratic Party betrayed the people they are supposed to represent ! Can't be ! Must be them rooskies !

This is why Trump will probably win re-election. There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

3. Likes MachineMan384 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Nothing to see here:

“Mission-
    Protect [people's] unalienable right to publicly acknowledge God[2], and educate the public and promote current litigation activity aimed at moral and religious issues.[1]”

Matthew 23:28

5. Likes JoeE. liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

America is great...So great many people act like dopes because it might rain next week or did last.

Shooting? I haven't been shot at in over 50 years and that was an accident...I think..

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by JoeE. View Post
    Just curious on what the Russian intelligence community did to get trump into office?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Just curious on what the Russian intelligence community did to get trump into office?

They could have bragged about getting all Hillary's secret messages off her phone..but did not..
    They could have tapped into all the web mail of govenment bozos who had pass words a 10 year old knows better.
    Could have asked Russians Americans to vote for Trump..but most of them would then vote for Hillary because they don't care for Putin..

Changed the vote outcome??? If that was possible likely Bill or Hillary would have done that..

Could have cheated the vote in Florida if at all possible..but likely that was done, and not by the Russians.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Oregon
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The heads of Facebook and Twitter were dragged before Congress last week and criticized for not doing enough to censor their platforms.

After 8 years of bending over for Putin, the Democrats have apparently discovered their inner cold warriors. They would be more credible if they had said something before the election, but I guess it did not look so bad with everyone predicting a Clinton landslide...

10. Likes MachineMan384, Oldwrench liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by michiganbuck View Post

They could have bragged about getting all Hillary's secret messages off her phone..but did not..
    They could have tapped into all the web mail of govenment bozos who had pass words a 10 year old knows better.
    Could have asked Russians Americans to vote for Trump..but most of them would then vote for Hillary because they don't care for Putin..
    If the Russians did interfere do you really think they'd admit it and certainly much less brag about it?

Are you forgetting what Putin's job was before becoming president?

Vladimir Putin - Wikipedia

12. Likes JoeE. liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

If our intelligence is so poor they could affect our election then shame on us.

My barber (a Russian) said if you crossed Putin you would not last long... Also said Americans are a bunch of pussies and believe anything they see on TV..
    Trump thinks he is a tough guy...but he does not know what tough really is..

No I don't think the Russians did anything.. Hillary had a chance but cut her own throat making enemies ..like the mine workers and all those related.. Don't know who wrote her speeches but stupid is as stupid says..
    Agree trump was not much better..What a joke the whole election was. A wonder that a Communist did not get in...not far down the road if we Americans can't think other that the TV news.

Wow! .. got to pack my bags and get out the door .. going to kellyroadcamp..deer season tomorrow..

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by michiganbuck View Post
    If our intelligence is so poor they could affect our election then shame on us.

My barber (a Russian) said if you crossed Putin you would not last long... Also said Americans are a bunch of pussies and believe anything they see on TV..
    Trump thinks he is a tough guy...but he does not know what tough really is..

No I don't think the Russians did anything.. Hillary had a chance but cut her own throat making enemies ..like the mine workers and all those related.. Don't know who wrote her speeches but stupid is as stupid says..
    Agree trump was not much better..What a joke the whole election was. A wonder that a Communist did not get in...not far down the road if we Americans can't think other that the TV news.

Wow! .. got to pack my bags and get out the door .. going to kellyroadcamp..deer season tomorrow..
    The thing that's so interesting about this Putin business is that not too many years ago he was considered solid enough to let him get involved with U.S. uranium business. There was apparently a pretty broad consensus on this because a LOT of people signed off on the deal.

Now, only a few years later he is viewed as the Devil incarnate. Seems like a radical change and based on fact or fantasy? He is the leader of a very powerful nation and not one we should risk war with lightly. Getting fussy about his (apparently not very nice) domestic politics in preference to dealing with him in a pragmatic manner that maintains peace and stability would be a recipe for disaster.

Russian interference in our election? How much interference and how effective? Short of changing vote counts it sounds more like finger pointing at a boogyman than a serious reason for her loss. People are swayed by all kinds of things including mud-slinging from the other side and even how a candidate looks and sounds but in the end it comes down to how solid they think a candidate is. Hillary had a long history in politics and made a lot of enemies. Many Obama supporters hadn't forgotten the dirty campaign she waged in 2008 and even without any revelations from Wikileaks a lot of Sanders supporters were furious about how the primary was handled. It doesn't matter if Hillary would still have won with different rules, what mattered was the PERCEPTION especially among younger voters that Bernie was somehow cheated by the use of unpledged delegates. Elections aren't a scientific contest but rather an appeal to voters' emotions.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It has nothing to do with HRC losing. Don't act like it does.

For the upbazillionteen time it is about a foreign entity diabolically undermine the INTEGRITY of our election process,creating doubt,and disillusionment.

And it worked brilliantly.

I would be just as alarmed if it went the other way.

16. Likes JoeE. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Five more victims up the road from me. It's cool though, we gots our 2A and 30K+/yr dead is the price we pay.

New Sheriff Update: at least five deaths

18. Likes JoeE. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by iwananew10K View Post

For the upbazillionteen time it is about a foreign entity diabolically undermine the INTEGRITY of our election process,creating doubt,and disillusionment.

I would be just as alarmed if it went the other way.

You are kiddin' right?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Shawnrs View Post
    The GRU working through Wikileaks.

21. Likes JoeE. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

and that kind of extremist view is exactly why you have a republican house and senate.
    make no mistake guns are a religion to some.
    and the Romans knew you can't screw with peoples religion.
    but on the other hand you don't just throw a teen the keys to a car either.
    so you can't not have some regulations either.
    don't know maybe gun safety needs to be part of what you teach in schools just like sex ed.
    make it a tag team course that would get the bible thumpers and the hippy crowd.
    Of course they are a religion...
    Guns are their fetish...they are ammosexuals.

What is extremist about helping law abiding gun owners show that they ARE law abiding gun owners.

23. Likes JoeE. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Sneaky Bastards...

Let me float a theory past you.

With republican Roy Moore flaming out, and his party overseers cutting ties with him (finally)... I was thinking "this is too good to be true, there is probably some shifty shit going on behind the scenes because they're not dredging up Bill Clinton or Anthony Weiner like they normally should. The whole lot of them are unusually quiet... letting the media have a hey-day and not really preventing the crucifixion...

They're not going to let the media and the liberals win so easily. These sneaky bastards are going to make a win out of this, somehow, on some level.

What I see happening... They'll offer Moore to step aside... and miraculously, ol' Jeff Sessions will be their savior.

This is their passive/aggressive tactic.... seemingly cave in to the liberals and act like they're sacrificing Moore. But, in reality, McConnell, Ryan, Bannon and trump are licking their chops at the thought of getting their toothless, recused Attorney General out of the way and exile him back to Alabama to fill Moores seat (don't matter if he wins or loses, he's not holding them back in DC anymore).

Then, they'll appoint some foaming at the mouth wingnut and he'll fire Mueller, stop the russian investigation, then they'll steamroll over HRC and impedede any democratic attempt at any more attacks on trump...

This new AG will fire that Rosenstein guy, replace him with some clown like Trey Gowdy and give him free reign to attack all trumps political opponents...

Number one thing is... get Sessions out of there and put in some pit-bull acting yahoo... and the base will probably start lynching black people in the south to prove that they won... again!

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by SeymourDumore View Post
    You are kiddin' right?
    Kidding about what? That I would be just as alarmed if it went the other way?

I would and I am.

I don't give a toss about who won and who lost.

26. Likes SeymourDumore liked this post
    Country
    CHINA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Miguels244 View Post
    What is extremist about helping law abiding gun owners show that they ARE law abiding gun owners.
    This is disgusting. Where are you from, Nazi Germany ? In the US, people are innocent until proven guilty. We don't give them the opportunity to tattoo their wrists to pre-prove they aren't criminals.

Are you purposely trying to prove that the nutcases are right ? Libtards really are fascists ?

Quote Originally Posted by iwananew10K View Post
    It has nothing to do with HRC losing. Don't act like it does.

Dang. I wish I knew that the rooskies were behind the hanging chads incident. Or even better, Sam Giancana bringing in the election for John Kennedy. Before them diabolical Rooskies got involved, there was never any doubt about the integrity of US elections !

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by SeaMoss View Post
    This is disgusting. Where are you from, Nazi Germany ? In the US, people are innocent until proven guilty. We don't give them the opportunity to tattoo their wrists to pre-prove they aren't criminals. . .
    That royal "we" is a pretty far reach, thousands of miles from the country you said you left in disgust. And, slam every opportunity you get. Last one I noticed was your suggestion that every American deserved to have the Hell's Angels "open up" their wives and daughters for the transgressions of Perry. Now you want to be sure every idiot and mental case in the country (you apparently hate more than any other) has guns (something not allowed in your People's Paradise of China, even for those not idiots or mental cases)?

We ask for reasonable safety and competence in everything from driving cars to designing the bridges they pass over. Heck we don't even want our infant formula contaminated with drywall.

Miguels didn't suddenly become Hitler because he thinks gun owners should meet some standards of training, mental health, etc.

How 'bout you tell us about freedom of speech, movement, and gun ownership in your adopted country? Or maybe how you don't much miss them at all; but think "we" should . . .

29. Likes Gordon B. Clarke liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Miguels244 View Post
    So....except for export to Canada...no.
    “None of the US U308 product produced to date has been sold to non-US customers except for approximately 25% which was sold via book transfer at the conversion facilities to customers from Western Europe and Asia," executive Donna Wickers said. “Any physical export of the product from conversion facilities to non-US destinations is under the control of such customers and subject to NRC regulation.”
    The issue is where the uranium goes once it is shipped to Canada.