What's new
What's new

Janitor turned owner

Conservatives love stories like that one. Reinforces their beliefe that anyone can make it if they try hard enough! :rolleyes5:

Oh wait, nine trillion people get fucking destroyed no matter how hard they try? No, they're just lazy! No need to feel sorry for anyone!

That's good, oddly enough I thought a few times to start another cleaning business. But even that business can be a bit tough, lots of cleaners don't do their job right, and lots of places are too blind to see it(aka people are pigs) so they seem cheaper but the service ain't there. I often catch myself looking at the top of picture frames, baseboards, and so on when I walk into a place.

Conservatives love stories like that one. Reinforces their beliefe that anyone can make it if they try hard enough! :rolleyes5:

Oh wait, nine trillion people get fucking destroyed no matter how hard they try? No, they're just lazy! No need to feel sorry for anyone!

And assholes like you just HATE stories like this. WTF was your motivation in your post? Are you just THAT miserable? There was nothing negative about the story, a man helped save an american business and keep some jobs here... yet you feel the need to interject your toxic opinion like there is something wrong with what he did. :rolleyes5:

And assholes like you just HATE stories like this. WTF was your motivation in your post? Are you just THAT miserable? There was nothing negative about the story, a man helped save an american business and keep some jobs here... yet you feel the need to interject your toxic opinion like there is something wrong with what he did. :rolleyes5:

I don't hate stories like that. I'm happy for the guy. I wish stories like his weren't rare. Thanks to conservative economic policies, they're getting more rare by the day.

Good thing that guy who saved the business didn't say, get prostate cancer and then go bankrupt because he didn't adequate insurance. Then he wouldn't have had the money to buy out the business. Then he would have been another black guy that conservatives think is a lazy freeloader.

Back