"Obama doubled the national debt" - Page 21
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
Results 401 to 411 of 411
  1. #401
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    moscow,ohio
    Posts
    4,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    451
    Likes (Received)
    1349

    Default

    wow
    just wow.

    It's like the Clint Eastwood marathon and the Toby Keith concert ended at the same damn time.

  2. #402
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Denver, CO USA
    Posts
    10,451
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    38
    Likes (Received)
    4443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iwananew10K View Post
    wow
    just wow.

    It's like the Clint Eastwood marathon and the Toby Keith concert ended at the same damn time.
    Great...
    Now I'm going to watch Josie wales

  3. #403
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Cinci.O
    Posts
    498
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    354
    Likes (Received)
    312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaMoss View Post
    Rip Van Winkle you stupid shit. Big "American" you are. Please put your ignorant pseudo-patriotism where the sun don't shine. And place your Hessian mercenaries next to it.
    How do you say "LOL" in Chinese?

  4. #404
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Country
    CHINA
    Posts
    1,728
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    1017

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gewehr 98 View Post
    How do you say "LOL" in Chinese?
    Ha ha ha you're so funny. Ignorant drum-beating moron who knows nothing about the US or what it stands ... stood for.

    To you, attacking a hopital for forty-five minutes with Puff the Magic Gunship is "serving your country".

    Makes me puke.

  5. #405
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    16,915
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3454
    Likes (Received)
    7653

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gewehr 98 View Post
    How do you say "LOL" in Chinese?
    Ge we hrni nee ight?

  6. #406
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Country
    CHINA
    Posts
    1,728
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    1017

    Default

    Just for the record, the US military establishment - Army, Air Force and Navy - have proven themselves to be worthless buffoons. The first time they actually had a chance to "defend the US" in sixty years and all they could come up with was excuses. Losers. 800 billion dollars a year down the shitter.

    No wonder you are sensitive about the worthless dipshits. They've shown that under pressure they can't find their ass with both hands. We're just lucky the Rooskies never bought any 707's.

  7. #407
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    16,915
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3454
    Likes (Received)
    7653

    Default

    I've never met types like Gewehr 98, Scottl and others with similar views either in the USA or in any other country. If these types were ever enlisted and, God forbid, sent overseas, the USA would be the most unpopular country in the world.

    It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
    Mark Twain

  8. #408
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Abingdon, VA
    Posts
    3,040
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3868
    Likes (Received)
    2372

    Default

    Reckkon SeaMoss is being made to type all of his anti-American propaganda by some communist Chinaman pointing a gun at his head?

    Who in there right mind would move to China to work, if they actually could make a living in America??

    No amount of money could make me go to that shithole....

  9. #409
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    16,915
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3454
    Likes (Received)
    7653

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaMoss View Post
    Just for the record, the US military establishment - Army, Air Force and Navy - have proven themselves to be worthless buffoons. The first time they actually had a chance to "defend the US" in sixty years and all they could come up with was excuses. Losers. 800 billion dollars a year down the shitter.
    Sometimes mistakes are made.

    Navy Ship vs. Lighthouse - YouTube

    Radio conversation between US and Spain. - YouTube

  10. #410
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    16,915
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3454
    Likes (Received)
    7653

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cnctoolcat View Post
    Who in there right mind would move to China to work, if they actually could make a living in America??

    No amount of money could make me go to that shithole....
    You've obviously never been and in fact probably never been outside the USA.

    Household wealth in China to reach US$39 trillion in 222, says Credit Suisse | South China Morning Post

    Forbes Welcome

    Forbes Welcome

    How you doin'?

    Chinese Kids Driving Supercars: Inside the Secret Southern California Meet-up - YouTube

  11. #411
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Denver, CO USA
    Posts
    10,451
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    38
    Likes (Received)
    4443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon B. Clarke View Post
    I've never met types like Gewehr 98, Scottl and others with similar views either in the USA or in any other country. If these types were ever enlisted and, God forbid, sent overseas, the USA would be the most unpopular country in the world.

    It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
    Mark Twain
    Ask the people of Okinawa how they feel about American servicemen.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •