OT - Machine Shops & Kim Jong Un in N. Korea... - Page 2
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by SeaMoss View Post
    Always good to hear from Wall Street's boot-licking toadies, glad yer doin' well, farmer !

But what's hilarious is, I just read that George Weapons of Mass Destruction Bush is calling Mr Trump a liar

If that's not irony, then the Oxford English Dictionary made the mother of all mistakes
    Something that never happens in your Russian paymasters' country, where people who criticize President-for-life Putin end up dead.

Jealous?

2. Likes Greg White, JoeE. liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    California
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Those guys with the notepads are not friends, just fast food attendants writing down his take-out order for shark fin soup.

Country
    SWITZERLAND
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Attachment 210271

Clear separation of white and blue collars.
    Same shit everywhere

5. Likes JoeE. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Think you guys would do really well to remember what some of the hobbyists have in there garage as very much home built cnc's, then imagine what you can near effortlessly do with a vast labour force and serious budget + the manual machining capabilities - casting capabilities already available near anywhere on the planet. CNC's are a very simple problem to solve for someone - some country with the determination to do what NK is doing.

IMHO it would make more sense to just sell them the CNC's, at least you get to make some money out of em that way. My understanding of nuke weapons is the weapon parts relatively easy, its the raw materials to make that weapon that really takes the man power to pull off. In some ways the more countries with em and the capability to level the playing field probably makes the world a safer place. Because yets face it you guys seam to chose some really weird options to lead your country! No country with nukes has ever been attacked, whilst several people don't agree with it, to me peace is all i want, if everyone being able to dish out mutually assured destruction makes that peace happen so be it.

Your current leader is mad enough to try and piss em off and go in there once again. If this stops the bonkers deaths on both sides, hows that a negative? Look how many you lost fighting the so called war on terror, that was hardly a sound judgement either. The fact that my weak ass government then follows you is what really pisses me off! To me most of the wars over the last 20 years achieved very little for world peace or stopping people coming to harm

7. Likes neilho, Gordon B. Clarke, Greg White liked this post
    Country
    FINLAND
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by E.F. Thumann View Post
    Bill strikes again. Speaking of "one country", how about "thermite/monarchist/seamoss/mattij".
    You...you communist Gordon. You smoke too much weed.

9. Likes camscan liked this post
    Country
    CHINA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by MattiJ View Post
    You...you communist Gordon. You smoke too much weed.
    The only thing I'm wondering is, with his head all the way up his ass like that, how can he see the screen to post ? Did he stuff a 19" monitor in there too ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Syngman Rhee, puppet of the US. Douglas MacArthur, "I'm gonna chase them commnists all the way back to Hell, if I have to drop nukes on 'em to do it."

For a guy who thinks he's really smart, son of gustaf, you can be remarkably ill-informed.

Yes, it's sort of pointless. But someone has to stand up and mention that you guys with your axis of evil idiocy are mentally retarded. It's stoooopid to the max.
    Actually there are many people many thousands of miles from many places that understand them really well

You will notice I made no value judgements just stated the facts on the ground. The NK gov't sends agents all over the world[to kill people in some cases], as do many countries, and has many declared enemies, including the current SK gov't, whether they have valid reasons for doing so is another conversation, but they and SK are two independent countries at this date and have vastly different policy goals and intentions.

To state they are currently one country with no agents spying back and forth is ignoring reality

Country
    CHINA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by gustafson View Post
    Actually there are many people many thousands of miles from many places that understand them really well
    You don't even bother to understand people from your own country.

I can't imagine how you think you'll be more successful with a group of people with a totally different history, culture, language, values, economy and so on ... but if you say so, I guess it must be true.

To state they are currently one country with no agents spying back and forth is ignoring reality
    Reality is in the mind of the beholder. Yours and mine are quite different. But since I am a couple hours away and have some dealings there, along with some personal-type exposure, I'll have to go with my own observations.

btw, have you heard of the Civil War ? How many countries ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Reality is in the mind of the beholder. Yours and mine are quite different. But since I am a couple hours away and have some dealings there, along with some personal-type exposure, I'll have to go with my own observations.

btw, have you heard of the Civil War ? How many countries ?
    ah but there was no civil war for Korea just an invasion of the north by
    Stalin after WW2 had ended.
    actually the last hold out of the Stalin land grabs.
    much like the reason the was once an East and West Germany
    and remember who built the wall to keep people in.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wyoming
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

"Agents" ? it's one country, Scott
    Yeah? Any satellite image taken after dark shows a rather clear demarcation...

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldwrench View Post
    well why should he be bothered by a little thing like history and the truth getting in the way.

Country
    CHINA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 72bwhite View Post
    ah but there was no civil war for Korea
    There was no civil war in Vietnam, either : just a US-supported puppet government ...

just an invasion of the north by
    Stalin after WW2 had ended.
    Amazing how the highly-educated elite of the US can't read. I s'pose Douglas MacArthur was a figment of my imagination ?

Satellite image of the US will show the same thing. Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Chicago; big cities, bright lights and then there's .... Wyoming

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

ah really need to stick to historical facts not propaganda.
    Korea was one nation, but then after the end of WW2 Stalin invaded
    and established North Korea, no civil war about it.
    Just a plain old invasion by a foreign power who then set up a government of the invaders choice.

just like the was no civil war involved with the formation of east and west Germany.
    and we know what happened when the USSR was no longer able to exert influence over East Germany.

or did old Joe Stalin secretly become a Korean?

Country
    CHINA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

ah really need to stick to historical facts not propaganda.
    Korea was one nation, but then after the end of WW2 Stalin invaded
    and established North Korea, no civil war about it.
    Just a plain old invasion by a foreign power who then set up a government of the invaders choice.
    Agreed, we should stick to historical facts and you are FULL OF SHIT.

Even Wikipedia has the facts down better than this crap. Go read "Division of Korea."

After the war both the Soviet Union and the US raced each other to claim the little countries in-between as buffers, pawns, toys in their power game. Korea had been a Japanese possession. Vietnam as well. The US stabbed Vietnam in the back and handed it back to France in return for NATO bases. In Korea, the Soviet Union raced downhill, the US up.

You have your "facts" all wrong. The Soviet Union hid behind Kim, the US behind Syngman Rhee. The US did exactly the same thing as the evil Stalin. Exactly the same. Once again, the US refused to meet with the people who lived there, the people who had organized a resistance government, the people who had any rights in the matter, so that we could emplace a compliant Charlie McCarthy.

And then, to keep our outpost on evil commie China, the US government gave your middle class jobs to Korea. Do you seriously think those nitwits could make anything more complicated than a wooden dog-cart in 1950 ? It's all US money. Even in 1990 I went there, the "Asian Tiger". It was appalling. Shithole shops that two-man hovels in the US would be ashamed of. South Korea, your wonder of democracy. The facts are so different than the garbage you are fed by the press. South Korea's "success" was your middle class being sold out for political reasons.

Plus the amount of "South Korean" goods that are actually made in China is quite amusing

What puzzles me is how the progressives and highly-educated liberals in the US are just as stupid and belligerant as the blue collar mouthbreathers. Even worse, actually. This surprises me. I thought our upper-class elite, leaders in ethics and upholders of human rights, could actually read.

Something slightly more impartial than Reader's Digest, I mean ....

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    California
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

There is a famous satellite photo taken at night. North Korea is almost all dark while South Korea has lights showing all over.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

After the war both the Soviet Union and the US raced each other to claim the little countries in-between as buffers, pawns, toys in their power game. Korea had been a Japanese possession. Vietnam as well. The US stabbed Vietnam in the back and handed it back to France in return for NATO bases. In Korea, the Soviet Union raced downhill, the US up.

You have your "facts" all wrong. The Soviet Union hid behind Kim, the US behind Syngman Rhee. The US did exactly the same thing as the evil Stalin. Exactly the same. Once again, the US refused to meet with the people who lived there, the people who had organized a resistance government, the people who had any rights in the matter, so that we could emplace a compliant Charlie McCarthy.
    see you finally admitted it, Stalin did invade and install Kim to create North Korea.
    pretty much the same as what happened with east and west Germany.
    just in Korea USSR didn't pay for the real estate with blood.

and why wouldn't Vietnam be "given back to the French"?
    they made the mess let them clean it up.
    the only mistake there was moving in after the Vietnamese chased the Frenches out

not that the french have done a good job anyplace they left

Country
    CHINA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

see you finally admitted it, Stalin did invade and install Kim to create North Korea.
    What a dipshit. You just keep on telling yourself what a hero you are and let the rest of the world hate you enough to take out your buildings. This is so stupid I can't believe it .... Do you have any idea how many people Obama has murdered with his fucking drone strikes while you sit there and pontificate about evil Josef Stalin ?

Where did Dante put the hypocrites ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

What a dipshit. You just keep on telling yourself what a hero you are and let the rest of the world hate you enough to take out your buildings. This is so stupid I can't believe it .... Do you have any idea how many people Obama has murdered with his fucking drone strikes while you sit there and pontificate about evil Josef Stalin ?

Where did Dante put the hypocrites ?
    so when you can't keep distorting facts you resort to name calling, and change the subject.

Obama and Stalin really ?
    not even on the same scale
    but granted middle east policy is well screwed up

Country
    CHINA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

so when you can't keep distorting facts you resort to name calling, and change the subject.
    No, when you refused to read even Wikipedia's version of events and kept sticking to the stupid "Josef Stalin was Evil Incarnate" shit, I lost it. Normally I try not to do that but terminal ignorance sometimes pushes me over the edge. Sorry.

Your "version" of history is crap.

Obama and Stalin really ?
    Yes, Obummer and Stalin. Both murderers. In fact, it's quite possible that Obummer has killed more people than Stalin. There is absolutely nothing in the Constitution or anywhere else that gives the president a double-0 license. The whole drone thing is beyond disgusting, it's a war crime. Your beloved Obummer is perhaps the world's worst living war criminal. The man is shit walking around in a human suit.

not even on the same scale
    How would you know ? You can't even read wikipedia.

but granted middle east policy is well screwed up
    The entire United States foreign policy is well beyond fucked up. If there is an afterlife and a concept of justice therein, a whole lotta people gonna be ass-targets for red-hot pitchforks.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    California
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I would find it hard to believe that NK could do anything without enormous amounts of outside help from the Chinese,Russians, and especially the Pakistanis.

Do they have the capabilities to make spindles/linear bearings/spindle bearings/controls etc, maybe now, but i bet until recently it came across the border from china, and certainly the nuclear program didn't progress without Pakistani (AQ Khan)technology.

Next somebody will claim the NK's are making their own high strength/exotic materials, like Maraging steels/inconel/titanium etc. I bet that comes across the border as well

25. Likes Jashley73 liked this post