OT - US Constitution, Article II, Section 4 - Page 2
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post

Only in you panty-twisting left-wing fantasy is anyone "waving the Russian flag". Russia is very much still a nation to be cautious of as are many of our so-called "allies". While nations can have friendly relations with other nations competition is still very much a part of it and any nation that does not look after its own interests is betraying the trust of its citizens. That is very much what has been happening for years not only in America but in many western countries and it has been happening because the elites who control them care only for their own interests.
    I'll have you know that my panties are of the highest quality, and never twist! But I did give up on the butt flossers, too revealing you know...

On a more targeted note: So the Sec 'O State nominee, one Mr. Rex Tillerson, the guy who negotiated deals with Russia that advantaged Ex-Mo at the cost of the USA's attempts at sanctions; well, there's an elite not catering to his/his company's own interests. No Sir Ree Bob! Thanks for setting me straight on that!

And Mr. Trump himself - no conflicts there, he's a staunch upholder of the right to cash in on any relationships, no matter how odious the parties are. So he can have guys who've advocated/lobbied for Russia and Russian allies on his staff (Richard Burt, Paul Manafort), again, no conflict! And by golly, they're not "elites", are they!

Here's the deal - this swampy mofo and his band of tossers is going to rock out for the money and power, and fuck-all for the actual people of this, or any other country. You wanted a narcissist man-child, you got him! Now we wait to see how badly he messes up the country until finally another responsible (Democratic, presumably) President's elected to clean up the mess. Just like Clinton after Reagan and Bush1, then Obama after Bush2.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by moonlight machine View Post
    Why can't you guys give the guy a chance, how can he be any worse than the last 8 years?
    I know. Things like the dow going from under 7K to over 19K, foreclosures going from being at epidemic proportions to being relatively rare, bringing troops home from made up wars that his predecessor started. I don't know how much more of this Obama presidency we could take.

I will be waiting for you to tell me that foreclosures are way up since Obama took office and the dow is lower than when he took office because I read it on the mainstream media.

You must be on some pretty powerful drugs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    I know. Things like the dow going from under 7K to over 19K, foreclosures going from being at epidemic proportions to being relatively rare, bringing troops home from made up wars that his predecessor started. I don't know how much more of this Obama presidency we could take.

I will be waiting for you to tell me that foreclosures are way up since Obama took office and the dow is lower than when he took office because I read it on the mainstream media.

You must be on some pretty powerful drugs.
    Why is the dow up? O yeah fed interest rates at 0 for years in a bid to rev the economy up past 1% increase per year. Yep jus kikin ass an takin names yeah.

4. Likes rbdjr59, dstryr, tdmidget, TMP liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by moonlight machine View Post
    Why is the dow up? O yeah fed interest rates at 0 for years in a bid to rev the economy up past 1% increase per year. Yep jus kikin ass an takin names yeah.
    Deleted, as I really don't like attacking people personally. No matter how much they deserve it.

6. Likes JoeE. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

We will all see very soon just how much bullshit has been talked and who was doing the talking. Just as Obama had the chance to correct America's problems, and in my opinion failed miserably, Trump will now have his chance to fix things. I feel he is qualified based on his business success. He certainly has the support of millions of Americans who feel left out from past administrations. The political establishment, the media, and it appears many on the site have not figured out why he is winning. There will be much angst and gnashing of teeth from the dems and the media, and you can be sure that Russia and China will test him. We can give him a progress report in 2 years and a review in 4. All you haters check back then.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Can't take it back once it's out. Just what do you find to be delusional? Every thing he pointed out is factually correct, not to mention 10 trillion dollars in additional debt. Where do you think that money ended up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    Deleted, as I really don't like attacking people personally. No matter how much they deserve it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!

I'll take that bet and raise you a dollar. I don't think that Trump won't be run out of town on a rail, I just think he won't be charged by the House and convicted in the Senate in 365 days.

Oh boy, I'm gonna be rich. Rich, I tell ya!

10. Likes JoeE., Sea Farmer liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    North Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Unbelievable. There will never be a time where liberals think in a way I can understand.
    Liberals are soooooo hypocritical and it is frustrating when they say they are not.
    Hillary Clinton is a demon imo. How anyone can overlook her countless crimes and transgressions is impossible to understand. Yet liberals are so in lock step with the demoncratic platform that they will defend ANY democract NO MATTER WHAT.
    THE Op even demonstrated that Bill Clinton should have been removed from office after being impeached.
    Again, typical hypocrisy as follows:
    "Tolerance". Liberals are so well known for their tolerance right? Bullshit! How can someone start this thread and still say they are tolerant or "open minded" (another completely mythical "quality" that somehow follows the liberal label) when the thread is about their personal vendetta against someone that has not been in office for a single minute.
    Disputing the election. What about the uproar when Trump suggested he wouldn't accept the election results? Now the liberals are doing exactly what they trashed Trump for THREATENING to do!
    As always, it's fine when a liberal does something, ANYTHING, that a conservative gets trashed for.
    Peace loving liberals? More bullshit! The dnc planted people to incite violence at Trump rallys. Thats a fact. Then went on violent protests after they lost. Anti Trump rallys with CHILDREN spewing violent and hateful things at Trump supporters.
    Fairness?? Yup, another liberal plank on the Democratic platform. We've all heard how the liberals want to make things "fair". Bullshit! It's never fair when your candidate has 98 % of Hollywood in her pocket. The number of people that these Hollywood folks grab the ears of is staggering and it's all in the name of liberalism. The main stream media is completely liberal especially television and newspaper media. There is no argument about this though some might try. Black voters. 98% of the black vote is Democrat. Another fact that can't be disputed. Latino voters also vote Blue at nearly 70%. This is rationalized as fair???
    The argument, now that the recount efforts have fizzled, is that Russia got Trump elected right??? Well guess what sore losers, the white house Knew as much about any Russian hacking during the campaign as they do now. They chose to lay low with that they "had" on Russian hacking why??. Because they KNEW HRC was going to win. Thank God almighty (yes I am a believer-sorry liberals) she was not.
    I was never a Trump supporter other than it had to be ANYONE but Hillary Clinton. She is just about the most evil thing in pants suits. Liberals can go right on defending her. Keep that head buried deep in the sand and believe she was the one. Look for truth and you will easily find out how horrible a person she is. Just the worst of the worst imo.
    Keep grasping at straws all you sour puss, sore losing liberals. Not me. Even though I wasn't a supporter of Trump, now that he is our president, I'm optimistic. He is outside the politically corrupt circle of Washington and this can help him more than hurt him.
    Personally I'm most hopeful that Trump, and his basket of deplorables like me, prove to the rest of America that social liberalism is a complete lately flawed ideology. The type of liberalism spawned from the 60's has derailed our great USA for far too long. It's about time we united as a country of WORKING PEOPLE and refloat America to the top.
    Obama? Sure liberals will say he was the best president I the last 10. In reality he was a throw away President that did almost nothing that he said he would do.

Galaxy S4, Slimkat
    If I wasn't married I'd quit fishing

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by rbdjr59 View Post
    We can give him a progress report in 2 years and a review in 4. All you haters check back then.
    Why do those with a hang for right wing views use "hate" so often to classify leftish opinions?

Has it really come to that in the USA dislike has become hatred? There are politicians here I dislike but hating them would be a huge step. IMO the feeling hatred combined with love of guns just don't mix.

13. Likes JoeE., oldster liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    District of Columbia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

We will all see very soon just how much bullshit has been talked and who was doing the talking. Just as Obama had the chance to correct America's problems, and in my opinion failed miserably, Trump will now have his chance to fix things. I feel he is qualified based on his business success. He certainly has the support of millions of Americans who feel left out from past administrations. The political establishment, the media, and it appears many on the site have not figured out why he is winning. There will be much angst and gnashing of teeth from the dems and the media, and you can be sure that Russia and China will test him. We can give him a progress report in 2 years and a review in 4. All you haters check back then.
    No need to check back in 2-4 years...it doesn't matter what state the country is in, supporters of either party bash the other side regardless of progress or lack thereof. Politics is like a massive high school cafeteria food fight except no one gets suspended or expelled and the lunch ladies never run out of food to serve.

Think the point about Russia & China testing him will be one of the more interesting storylines to follow.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Can't take it back once it's out. Just what do you find to be delusional? Every thing he pointed out is factually correct, not to mention 10 trillion dollars in additional debt. Where do you think that money ended up.
    Nope, no delusions in your ranks, because when you say this in #30: " Just as Obama had the chance to correct America's problems, and in my opinion failed miserably, Trump will now have his chance to fix things. I feel he is qualified based on his business success." Because you can't be delusional when a man who's had four bankruptcies (Yep, Donald Trump's companies have declared bankruptcy...more than four times | PolitiFact) and who caused many others by screwing over contractors is the guy to be fiscally responsible with the US economy. Hoo-Boy Howdy, there's a logical construct if I ever saw one!

And that "failure" of Obama's, you know, the expanding economy and declining unemployment, well there's a major failure right there! 'Cause it contradicts the Right's narrative, and we can't have that, can we?

No, you guys are so out there that you can't see a damn thing, because if you just stamp your feet, hold your breathe, and say it enough, it must be truth. The thinking of a four year old - not cute at that age, and repulsive (and dangerous) in adults.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Another lively discussion on PM !!

17. Likes t.jones liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    North Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Oh that's just a horse shit post. I'm a very conservative person politically and I don't like the word, "hate". I also hear this word ALL THE TIME from the left so can that garbage about it being always from the right PLEASE.
    Your thought about "hate and guns" not being a good thing is really an irresponsible stretch. I mean that comment is just down right insulting. To make a supposition that someone using the word, "hate" is obviously a right winger AND THEN to suggest that these same right wingers are so given to deadly violence that simply using this word would result in something, "not good" is wrong on so many levels. Embarrassing, truly embarrassing. Sad too.

Galaxy S4, Slimkat
    If I wasn't married I'd quit fishing

19. Likes feasant liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I do have admit that it has become immensely distasteful to watch one side rail against the other and exemplify the very things they decry whilst doing so.

To wit -

Quote Originally Posted by JoeE. View Post
    There's a reason why people are so up in arms... he didn't run a respectable campaign, so he doesn't get any respect in return. He buffaloed his way through the campaign, and his boosters cheered him at every gaffe and taunt and lie. She took the high road, and suffered for it.
    As opposed to manipulation and subterfuge within the DNC to rig and undermine against her other opponent... or rewarding the criminal activities of the Chair... or decrying being hacked ( despite having been forewarned months before ) ... or blaming the hacks, but never actually addressing the despicable behaviours of cockroaches running in the light of day...

Those roads are as low as they get. The only ones lower are not likely to see any public illumination.

I have never been able to understand the ability to speak from both sides of one's mouth.

Of course, people like to talk about integrity a lot and I can't help but think of how billy stuck his pecker in just about everything but the pumpkin pie, and instead growing a spine she attacks the women.

Yeah... integrity.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

No way he'll be impeached.
    He's the perfect president.
    Privatize everything, give a few more trillion to the ultra wealthy, collapse the fed under crippling deficits.
    Walk away and let it burn to the ground...because clearly government doesn't work.

It's taken them a century to get back to this point.
    This the last chance to gut the nation.
    They'll get it done.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Zahnrad Kopf View Post

I have never been able to understand the ability to speak from both sides of one's mouth.

Of course, people like to talk about integrity a lot and I can't help but think of how billy stuck his pecker in just about everything but the pumpkin pie, and instead growing a spine she attacks the women.

Yeah... integrity.
    Yeah, it's ugly. Sort of ugly like a Republican Congress impeaching a President over where his little Willy's been. As opposed the best husband ever, Trump:

5 Facts About Donald Trump’s Affairs | Affair Handbook

Tell me again about "integrity" - it's amusing to have black holes casting shade on that 'ol dirty pot...

23. Likes JoeE., oldster, jfleisher, manualmachinist liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon B. Clarke View Post
    You mean you want Trump to be given the same chance as you gave Obama?
    When he won I thought o well you will have this. He took office after my 1st year in business. I was looking good, everything paid for and 30k in the bank, not bad for a one man band. My customers are rich, sorry if that offends anyone. So then obummer takes over and makes sure all those rich guys know there is a target on their back. So what do they do? Stop spending of course, race car stuff is not top priority you know. The economy never came back so racecar sponsorship dried up, Teams don't have money, I don't ether. Then he helped me out with my heath insurance.I was paying 700.00/mo with 3500.00 deductible. I am now not insured, I started looking again last week, best deal I can find is 1280.00/mo with 12,800.00 deductible. Thanks obummer for the affordable care act. what a f-ing joke. Some how I am still here, hanging on hoping it gets better. If it doesn't I guess I'll be looking for a job.

25. Likes feasant, TMP, ratbldr427, doobin, J&H and 1 others liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    North Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by PJD View Post
    how can he be any worse than the last 8 years?

Any worse than the last 8 years? You must have forgot the state of this country 8 years ago when Obama took office. That's okay, you probably only entertain whatever 'news' stories fit your narrative. The country has moved out of the worst recession since the Great Depression. If you think it couldn't be worse you're kidding yourself. Look up Japan's stagflation...they're still feeling the effects over twenty years later.
    This coming from a guy who lives in DC where the 4 surrounding VA counties are the richest in the country. Have you been to middle America?

27. Likes dstryr, I_AM_MACHINE, t.jones liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    North Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by PJD View Post
    Massive corporate entities run this country, not politicians, yet no one wants to call out the corporations that have profit margins in the billions and no problems cutting jobs or offshoring to increase their coffers.
    I agree with you there. Wall street and the greedy shareholders are to blame too.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    North Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by challenger View Post
    Disputing the election. What about the uproar when Trump suggested he wouldn't accept the election results? Now the liberals are doing exactly what they trashed Trump for THREATENING to do!
    Like this? Obama Barry Soetoro Says 'American Elections Cannot be Rigged' - YouTube