Tariffs just put in place. - Page 17
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Spinit View Post
    ... Now truth is Snowden playing to power .... I think he sold the info because it is easy to get religion and self righteousness with a a** pocket full of money! .....
    I've read a bit about Snowden and this is the first time I've seen an allegation that he received money for that info. References appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by neilho View Post
    I've read a bit about Snowden and this is the first time I've seen an allegation that he received money for that info. References appreciated.
    No proof just gut feeling because most people who would do such a thing will seek money. It is human nature to seek money. Also it has been clearly suggested Wikileaks pays or oils the wheels of information transfer with money. Imho I saw no evidence either after I checked yet until he might be tried we will not know all the evidence the Feds have.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Spinit View Post
    No proof just gut feeling because most people who would do such a thing will seek money. It is human nature to seek money. Also it has been clearly suggested Wikileaks pays or oils the wheels of information transfer with money. Imho I saw no evidence either after I checked yet until he might be tried we will not know all the evidence the Feds have.
    Thought he had himself alluded to some sort of "third party" funding when first he tried to hang-out in Hong Kong and found it an inordinately expensive place to park?

4. Likes Spinit liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

....it's all about the bennies.
    Follow the money.

They want SS bennies as a spouse.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by digger doug View Post
    ....it's all about the bennies.
    Follow the money.

They want SS bennies as a spouse.
    WHO? Hong Kong girls? Wrong venue.

Gots to understand the difference in our economies.

Major DOWNGRADE the US is vs Honkers. Just took 24th year in a row in an award as to what drives their wealth:

Hong Kong trumps Singapore again to be world’s freest economy for 24th year straight, US think tank says | South China Morning Post

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Monarchist View Post
    WHO? Hong Kong girls? Wrong venue.

Gots to understand the difference in our economies.

Major DOWNGRADE the US is vs Honkers. Just took 24th year in a row in an award as to what drives their wealth:

Hong Kong trumps Singapore again to be world’s freest economy for 24th year straight, US think tank says | South China Morning Post
    No.

American LGBT's

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

One of the guys at work went through the complete change,operation and all.We recieved notice from hr that a workmate was going thru the process and that everyone was expected to handle it with respect and no problems.I was wondering who it was and it turned out to be the guy with the locker above mine! I talked to him about it a little no problems,I could care less.He is over 50 with grown kids and I was thinking that if it was me at that age I would just keep it in the closet a few more years.

I really think that the ones that are sincere are wired that way mentally from birth.Life is tough enough with out dealing with a gender issue your whole life.

Every time he/she walks in front of me I have to resist the urge to say"Hay man(er whatever) If you're going to complete the deal,you're going to have work on that walk!

9. Likes JoeE. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Shocking situation to me. I guess if I said nothing bothers me because I have seen it all. Really even with the way the world advances I can not say “There is nothing new under the sun” . If I had the same situation I would not want to give him a hard time at all, this is a seriously committed person .

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

A friend of mine told me his daughter worked in a maternity ward and that it was surprising the number of babies born with physical defects and the doctor assigned the gender on the birth certificate.Wonder what their track record was?That's different than someone physically one gender and thinking they are another.This has been going on since the dawn of mankind,it's just being talked about more,a good thing.

Many years ago my older brother stopped by a local bar ,ordered and sat down at the end of the bar.Heard some one calling him. At the other end of the bar was a blonde"Hey Bill come here".Didn't recognize her but went over out of curiosity.She explained that they went to school together when she was a he and then he recognized her.Said she had the operation and was trying to adjust and starting to socialize a little.

She asked him if he thought that Harold across the room would mind if if she asked him to dance.
    "You must not know Harold very well.He did some prison time when he was younger for shooting his brother over a pork chop.I don't think he likes surprises,bad idea."

I would have told her to change her accent and move to New York City.