What's new
What's new

RFQ: formed part. 10ga to 1/8" pie pan 490mm dia

dsergison

Diamond
sort of, except this 490mm pie pan also has a 320mm hole in center, also formed. flanges approx 25mm tall, could accomodated straight 90 flanges to about 75 degree taper.

and likely a couple tabs spot welded on.

I am the designer, I can make changes to accomodate process. spun, drawn, hydroform (rubber die half) etc..... you will get real honest-to-goodness prints to cut parts from just tell me what you need after viewing my preliminary print and discussing.

I need a couple test parts but in about 2 months I am really hoping for a supplier to work with for 400-1000 parts in 10 months time frame.
I do expect to pay full "prototype prices" the first few of course. I do not hold out the possible future quantity as a teaser meant to influence the prototype prices. It's for Caterpillar. I do not have any authority in choosing the final supplier but I can make a recommendation. Purchasing would certainly have it competitive quoted.

have PDF print for your consideration. email dsergison y@h@@
or call 30nine 57eight 739two

email and phone obfuscated to reduce spam obviously.

Attachments

• section.jpg
    section.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 142
  • section2.jpg
    section2.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Start with an unequal leg angle and have it rolled the hard way?

Or would that be the easy way??

There are tons of companies that pride themselves on having huge expensive rolls capable of rolling anything.

I am not exaggerating, look in your Thomas Register.

Back