What's new
What's new

Hobby Machinist

fj20spl311

Plastic
HI All,
Forgive me if this is not posted in the correct area of the forum.

I am looking for a "Hobby Machinist" in SoCal to produce a few proto-type parts for my car. There may be some limited market for these parts, but mostly they are for personal use. Right now I would like to make some rotor hats. For scale, the hole is 2.99", 4 bolt circle is 4.5" and the 10 bolt circle is 5" They are like the aluminum pieces in the photo below. The picture is of some made for the same car, but I need a different outer bolt circle and off set. If you are interested in a small projects to help support your other activities, we could help each other.

brakes_image.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks

First,
Thanks to all that replied.

My time frame is long, as I have not decided which rotors I an going to use ( they bolt to this "hat")

I was hoping to find someone local, as I like to deal face to face at least in the beginning. I am very impressed with this forum. If I can't find a Hobbyist locally I will give you guys a chance as I am not in that big of a hurry. I have two of these old Datsun sports (SPL311/SRL311 Fairlady)..one to drive and one to work on.

pic.php
My 67.5 SPL311

pic.php
My 69 SRL311

This threat is closed

This was my first post and I guess I jumped the gun a little.

Thanks to all that posted or replied. I tried to respond to everyone. Thanks again.

I will put together my Ideas and do some drawings so you kind gentleman can help me.

Regards,
Phil

Back