What's new
What's new

Long shot: Looking for a shop CNC router, Central MN

david n

Diamond
I know it may be a long shot, but I'm looking for a shop that has a CNC router. Not a POS table top home built jobby either. I need some 1.5" thick hardwood slabs cut to shape with round overs on the top and bottom edges. If you are in the next state over, don't bother. Central MN. Heavy parts and I have to keep shipping to a minimum.

The Opportunity development center (provide work for people with disabilities) near here has a really nice cnc router and multi spindle drill machine. They did good work for a friend of mine. Might try and find something similar near you?

The router I just moved into my addition would do it too, but it will be awhile before its hooked up and then Id be forced to drive over and check out your new shop to bring them to you.

Come on up.............shop ain't so new anymore. Looking to add on in the next year or so...........prolly just a lean to for cold storage......................

I think I got a place nailed down. It's on limit for how far I want to ship, but what do you do......................

Back