What's new
What's new

Looking for someone knowledgeable with Ram Sinker Style EDM of aluminum parts

countryboy1966

Hot Rolled
As the title states. I need help with a project and I think I need to utilize RAM sinker edm technology. I only know enough to know that it appears to be possible.

Nothing ground breaking here, but need to show a model to someone to get feed back on if it is feasible to manufacture along with approximate cost per unit.

I'm not posting everything in the general public, but please contact me if you are:

1.) Experienced in Ram Sinker EDM work and wouldn't mind telling me if the project is feasible.
2.) #1 plus have the equipment to take on the work. I would like to get quotes if it is in fact feasible.
3.) No high volume outfits. This project is not a good fit for you unless you also specialize in low volume work.

My ideal outfit is a smaller tool and die shop that can give me more personalized service that wants to sell what I would consider straight forward burn time. Should be seriously simple straight forward work after the electrodes are made.

Hello. We are a small shop in NE Ohio and have in fact done EDM on aluminum.
We'd be happy to take a look at your project and see if it is feasible at least from our perspective.
Thanks,

Doug Pryor
David Wolfe Design, Inc.
[email protected]

Back