What's new
What's new

Looking for: Water Jet willing to work in small jobs anywhere in U.S.

cinematechnic

Cast Iron
I am posting to see if there are any shops that have a waterjet and are willing to run small small jobs from simple CAD files (one-off or lots less than 10) for my small opto-mechanical prototyping shop.

I'd prefer to work with someone in Southern California that I can personally visit, but that's not a deal-breaker.

I'd like to find a shop that I can keep sending work to. I can be very flexible in terms of letting you work my little job in to the available space between your bigger jobs. Also I will pay COD on completion of work.

My parts will mostly be aluminum (6061 or MIC-6)thickness 1" or under, or thin sections (usually 1/8" range) of low carbon steel or austenitic stainless. Designs will usually be fairly simple.

My parts will be small (under 4x4") except for the occasional aluminum fixture or bracket that may be a bit larger (usually 12" or under max dimension).

Thank you for taking the time to read this. If you are interested in working with me, please respond via PM and I will get back to you promptly.

Back