What's new
What's new

RFQ - 3 Stainless lathe parts (1 each)

Brandonisneat

Plastic
(1) of each shipped to 80222
Please send a quote to:
brandon at nolimitdesigns.us
I'm flexible and these parts aren't urgent but let me know what your typical lead time. I can add GD&T but am hesitant based on a thread in the Shop Management forum where some people are quoting more if a drawing has GD&T. Let's say, if I get this job and source the parts from you, I'd be happy to add those details if you prefer.

Model files are available, shoot me an email if you want them and in what format (I work in Inventor)

Thanks in advance!

2w3chsy.jpg

2n6yhyv.jpg

insgus.jpg

"I can add GD&T but am hesitant based on a thread in the Shop Management forum where some people are quoting more if a drawing has GD&T."

Well, it would depend on the tolerance given in the GD&T. If you were to put something on there like a hole location to be within .0005" then yeah, it'll cost more.

"I can add GD&T but am hesitant based on a thread in the Shop Management forum where some people are quoting more if a drawing has GD&T."

Well, it would depend on the tolerance given in the GD&T. If you were to put something on there like a hole location to be within .0005" then yeah, it'll cost more.

I don't see any reason to make the GD&T tolerances any tighter that what I provided...? GD&T would give looser tolerance, at least on the hole locations since they would be diametrical.

I forgot to add USA manufacturers only.

"I don't see any reason to make the GD&T tolerances any tighter that what I provided...?"

Why did you mention adding it in the first place in your first post, if you feel it's not needed?

Back