What's new
What's new

RFQ..Aluminum Bushings / small CNC or Manual lathe job

rbertalotto

Aluminum
I need the attached aluminum bushings produced. Initial order will be for 100. Future regular orders will follow roughly every 3-6 months.

Only critical dimension is outside diameter and inside bore. Length, countersink and edge chamfer are non critical.

Outside finish needs to be fine turned or polished with Scotch Brite pad. Needs to look clean and professional.

I have been making these from stock 5/8" rod that is delivered at .635 +/-. I simply polish with Scotch Brite pad in the lathe and then cut, drill, end finish as shown.......Simple! But a real nice job for a small CNC machine.

alumbushing121914-vi.jpg

Sorry for the crappy drawing....email me or call for more info

[email protected]

508-525-0367

Roy Bertalotto

Thanks
Roy

Roy, I could do this job quick, but I do have a problem with the 5/8" OD. Last I checked 5/8" is .625, not .635". Where are you buying material that is .010" oversize?

I need the attached aluminum bushings produced. Initial order will be for 100. Future regular orders will follow roughly every 3-6 months.

Only critical dimension is outside diameter and inside bore. Length, countersink and edge chamfer are non critical.

Outside finish needs to be fine turned or polished with Scotch Brite pad. Needs to look clean and professional.

I have been making these from stock 5/8" rod that is delivered at .635 +/-. I simply polish with Scotch Brite pad in the lathe and then cut, drill, end finish as shown.......Simple! But a real nice job for a small CNC machine.

alumbushing121914-vi.jpg

Sorry for the crappy drawing....email me or call for more info

[email protected]

508-525-0367

Roy Bertalotto

Thanks
Roy

Back