What's new
What's new

RFQ: Aluminum Washers

Flute Maker

Cast Iron
Hi everyone,

We need two (2) sizes of aluminum washers made. I don't have the exact specs here at home. I just now thought to put it out here. I can tell you they are 17mm & 18.5mm D, by about .5mm , with about a .250"+ hole, burr free. I think they would benefit from clear anodizing. Number of parts could be 5,000 of the 17mm, and 2,000 of the 18.5mm. They need to be very flat, and one side has about a 35deg (not critical) relief, down to half it's thickness maybe, out to the edge, on one side. I'll post complete specs in the morning tomorrow / Monday.

Please give it a look.

Thanks,

Payson.

Payson,

We're located right in West Brookfield in central Mass. Check out our Facebook page @ Crosby Machine Company, Inc. All of our contact info can found there.

If we can be of any help to you, give me a call.

Best Regards,
Russ Crosby

RFQ: Was Aluminum / Now Brass Washers /

Good morning,

Sorry to change in mid-stream. Going to go back to Brass, no anodizing necessary. I'll be in touch with everyone that contacted me. Still entertaining anyone interested. Here's a picture.

Thanks,

Payson.

Attachments

• IMG_4445 Stabilizer.jpg
    IMG_4445 Stabilizer.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 190
Yes they are thin. What we need from these parts is flat, \bBurr free, and uniform thickness! Tumbling would be fine, if it met all of those needs.

Thanks,
Payson.

I am not interested in quoting but asking for the sake of someone that might, can you have stippling on one side of the washer? This is a common technique to flatten stampings.

Tom

Back