What's new
What's new

RFQ a couple ss laser parts, maybe some mild steel stuff if you are in midwest

Parkerbender

Stainless
So.

I need some pretty simple laser stuff:
A disc that is 6" OD, 2" ID out of 1/4" 3xx series or decently weldable stainless
A round part that is 1.45" OD and has a hex in the middle for 3/4 allen key. 10 gauge 3xx series or decently weldable stainless

Customer has us quoting every stupid quantity in the world, but I would say if you could give me a 10pc and 50 pc quote, I could interpolate from there... and if there is a different quantity you would prefer, or if the price is right I could pop off on a couple hundred or something, I think the stuff will repeat just really slow (1-200/yr)...

I might have a source for the regular steel laser parts, but if you aren't too far away (I go between Springfield Mo and Lincoln Ne often, preferably a place an hour or two out of the way or less) I have a bunch of 7 gauge and 3/4" mild steel stuff big and small, same project.

OH! Almost forgot. My inbox is almost full of names and numbers and what have you so...

Send quotes or contact info to benderservices@gmail (dot) com
Thanks!
-Parker

Lots of people asking for prints, only two people got back to me with actual quotes and their numbers were about as different as a person could imagine... If someone really wants to quote this, I am still open to seeing what you can do, otherwise I think this can be closed I suppose...

Thanks for you guys who got back to me!
-Parker

Back