What's new
What's new

RFQ: Plasma Cut and Engraved Stainless Plaques

isvrcek

Aluminum
Howdy,
I am in need of 20 stainless plaques for a sidewalk. They are 7-5/8"x11-5/8" ovals cut from 1/4" thick as rolled mill finish 304ss plate. Each oval has two cross marks for drilled hole placement, a border line and some text (different for each plaque) to be plasma marked. The attached low resolution picture shows the plaque which will have the most text. The blue layer is the cut outline, red is the engraving layer. The text is to be outlined and hatched, the exact hatch is flexible.

My DXF exceeds file limits so please PM for a copy if interested. For production I can provide a DXF of each plaque individually or a 4x4 sheet with all 20 plaques laid out. If solid text or an outline without the hatching already included is easier to work with I can do that also.

Part destination is a business address in College Station, TX zip code 77845. If located in Houston I frequently have a truck passing through and available for pickup.

Lead time is non-critical.

Ivan
TrailPlateElipseLongestLowRes.jpg

Thanks to everyone who contacted me. I do not need any more quotes now aside from those who have already messaged. I'll let everyone who has given me a quote know what I decide in a couple of days.

Ivan

Back